Morrissey signed to Rupture Records in France, new album ready for release?

Mr. L writes:

Great news!

I just wanted to let you know that Morrissey has signed a new record deal with Rupture Records, a small French Label (also a communication agency and an about-to-open vinyl record store in Paris).

The deal is surprisingly modest, but I was told that the album was fully ready and recorded, and the design aspects are complete.

Recorded already makes it sound false. I don't believe this post at all. If Moz was at least signed let alone recording a new album it would've been on TTY ages ago. He just finished a world tour for god's sake.

The record is fully recorded? Exactly when? This is a hoax , again. But I think this label sounds interesting.

What next Morrissey is getting married?

As Aztec will say: He is already married in all secrecy with Nance.
It's a bit of a running gag but I allways smile when he says that.

Last edited:
hope he throws in some of those covers he's been doing live, the two country tunes and would luv to hear a studio version of 'To Give (The Reason I Live)'. :)

I'll light a little candle, etc.... though I'm afraid our dreams will all be just RUPTURED! :(

If this is signed why hasn't it been announced?:crazy: Can someone explain the process of this? I believe Mr. L. SOME ONE NEEDS TO PUT A SOCK IN MORRISSEY'S MOUTH UNTIL THIS IS INKED

0d44e90e20a443bf8e716fd24217eecd.jpg

Oui, oui, c'est vrai mon amies! C'est l'oeuvre! Aimez-vous mon quiff?

Oh for god's sake marred-arse :rolleyes: He did NOT finish his world tour ! For Gods sake he just cancelled his world tour :guitar:. CANCELLED !:head-smack: CANCELLED ! :head-smack:CANCELLED !:head-smack:
Cancel is his middle name.

Marred-arse > :flamethrow:< Benny the Bot Terminator

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Hmm 'god's' and 'Gods' - you really wasn't sure, was you? Best stick to using emoticons like a socially dysfunctional 12 year old.

I think you'll find that Patrick is his middle name, but surely you know this after all those letters you used to write to each other? Or did you have pet names? Was yours 'Delusional Twat'?

We know he had around 15 new songs written about two years ago.
If there are a two really good, catchy songs on the album which are released as singles, Radios 2 and 6, Absolute and XfM will play them, and the album will potentially do as well as any other he's released this century. It won't really matter what kind of deal he gets, although it'll need to include proper, if basic, videos to the singles i.e. not just him reading out the words.

It's his career to ruin his own way

So wouldn't surprise me

Hope it's true

T

x

I'll believe it when I see it. I mean when I hear the new album o_O
If this is true and if new album is as good (or better) than World Peace then I will be very happy indeed.

Just watching the peaceful and democratic transition. That is something to celebrate. About Trump, I believe people will change him much more than what he will be able to change people. Business? All politicians make business.

Personally I'm just ready to see what he is actually gonna do. So much contradictory extreme stuff has been said and promised that I don't even pay attention to what he says any more. No more hypothetical I just want to see his actions. Also the peaceful transfer of power is always good to see however it's a bit bittersweet to see it occupant for a man who didn't promise the same if he were to have lost. His birthed tendencies would have continued I believe

More wet blankets for the pile...

Supposing this turns out to be legitimate, the fact that the label is apparently against building a strong web presence doesn't exactly bode well for their promotional prowess, and we know how well things turn out when Morrissey thinks he hasn't been well-promoted by a label.

The 360 model spells doom as well.

You mean the same Moz who has his #1 fan running his "official" website? Moz clearly doesn't want more web presence but he wants a lot of promo his "way".

It certainly will be interesting if this deal is real.

His words have contradictions. Let's see what he does or does not.
But if you want contradictions look for Obama words about Guantanamo. He pissed on Human Rights and everybody loves him because he is black. People are crazy and deluded.
Until now I dislike Trump as a person. But liers and hypocrites are worst.

No, people love him because he is a good man, you hideous racist.

Last edited:
His failure to close the prison was more do to his miscalculation of an oppositional congress than anything. He thought there was more bi partisan support than there was and got more pushback from foreign leaders than he thought he would. He was wrong and failed to do it but hardly a hypocrite. As to the rest of your vauge words on Obama I can't remark. I've found from our previous discussion that's it a pointless endeavor to try and discuss something with you. You can't stay on topic or be specific but just make wild opaque sorta populist statements that's not worth the energy to try and work out or refute. If you think Obama is evil and was a terrible president then I don't think I can convince you otherwise. I don't think you want to be convinced and are hard to take seriously as you come off extremely insincere and more like a political troll. Or just a nutty stein supporter. As to trump I guess we'll just have to see if cutting taxes for the wealthy and and corporate America while hurting cheap imports and increasing the cost of health care hinders or increases financial inequality. Maybe he'll bring back manufacturing by declaring a huge tax on robots who knows

His failure to close the prison was more do to his miscalculation of an oppositional congress than anything. He thought there was more bi partisan support than there was and got more pushback from foreign leaders than he thought he would. He was wrong and failed to do it but hardly a hypocrite. As to the rest of your vauge words on Obama I can't remark. I've found from our previous discussion that's it a pointless endeavor to try and discuss something with you. You can't stay on topic or be specific but just make wild opaque sorta populist statements that's not worth the energy to try and work out or refute. If you think Obama is evil and was a terrible president then I don't think I can convince you otherwise. I don't think you want to be convinced and are hard to take seriously as you come off extremely insincere and more like a political troll. Or just a nutty stein supporter. As to trump I guess we'll just have to see if cutting taxes for the wealthy and and corporate America while hurting cheap imports and increasing the cost of health care hinders or increases financial inequality. Maybe he'll bring back manufacturing by declaring a huge tax on robots who knows

I think you're overanalysing Morrissey's lyrics just a little too much
- Ketaminesunlover

I think you're overanalysing Morrissey's lyrics just a little too much
- Ketaminesunlover

Relative to some here I think the post par for the course. I refer you to actions jake Walters thread

Mr. L writes:

Great news!

I just wanted to let you know that Morrissey has signed a new record deal with Rupture Records, a small French Label (also a communication agency and an about-to-open vinyl record store in Paris).

The deal is surprisingly modest, but I was told that the album was fully ready and recorded, and the design aspects are complete.

The entire album is sung in French by Monsieur Morrissey.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom