Morrissey spotted at LAX

The bigger issue here is that we allow what Clover says to be the definitive actions of Morrissey without any hard proof. She feigns insider knowledge and lies, remember her fake trip to Italy this past tour which she wrapped Jesse Tobias into? It is pathetic that she claims that friends of hers saw Morrissey at LAX but in a major airport there were no other sightings and conveniently enough her friends could not snap any type of photo? The most disgusting part of this entire story is that she is the person to start the "I have Ebola" story that has gone viral making Morrissey look like a fool when he wasn't even involved. On her Twitter account she thought it was a "cute, typical Morrissey response" when she was replying to Billboard magazine without realizing that she was perpetuating a lie and making the man she supposedly "adores and respects" look like an utter buffoon in the press! She is schizophrenic and needs to grow up. If she respects and truly cares for Morrissey then she needs to stop pretending to be the insider and leave the man alone. He can get himself into enough trouble with the press perfectly fine on his own without the help of an ignorant, sycophant such as Clover Dean.

Clover is just another So_Low fantasist. Benny, Bummie and Barleycunt also pollute this site with their mildly irritating fictions.

I thought this story originated from Jimmy Bakoo, not Clover Dean? Or are they one and the same person?

Clover is just another So_Low fantasist. Benny, Bummie and Barleycunt also pollute this site with their mildly irritating fictions.

You are just another So_Low fantasist, polluting this site with your stuck record mildly irritating fictions.

P.

No, she's a mentally ill stalker and compulsive liar. I never see anyone around here asking exactly what Starbucks it was so hey can run down and gawk at him.

One can only wish upon a star that morrissey does in fact have ebola and dies and slow and very painful death...similar to his solo career

Why can't famous people be allowed their privacy?

Oh please. He's not brad Pitt, as much as he thinks he is. He doesn't have paparazzi waiting at lax when he lands and certainly doesn't need a bodyguard with him 24/7.

He entered this industry knowing this could be a possibility. Want to make millions and not get every day and go to work? Then expect a catch. No job is perfect.

I truly believe there's some mental illness going on.

A girl tweeted her friend served him at Starbucks but again, no photos. Since she pretended to go to Rome and is obsessed with the idea of morrissey being in "Moz Angeles". We don't even know if he's in LA at all.

She asks the location of the Starbucks and I bet she ran down there. She's truly unstable.

Sure, the Starbucks sighting could be a hoax, but really, it sounds believable to me. The twitter user alleges that Moz and presumably Damon came in just minutes before closing to make sure there were no customers and they asked the barista not to take photos. Have none of you worked in food service? If a customer asks you to please not take a pic, you respect it. And he did sign a napkin. It seems pretty elaborate if it is a hoax, is all I'm saying. But who knows?

Sure, the Starbucks sighting could be a hoax, but really, it sounds believable to me. The twitter user alleges that Moz and presumably Damon came in just minutes before closing to make sure there were no customers and they asked the barista not to take photos. Have none of you worked in food service? If a customer asks you to please not take a pic, you respect it. And he did sign a napkin. It seems pretty elaborate if it is a hoax, is all I'm saying. But who knows?

Is he the president? He needs the place inspected before he walks in? Maybe he's depressed or something.

I don't believe the manager when he said Moz was going to a club but I do believe he got a soy latte.

We have to remember Clover's Rome hoax. She went to pretty great lengths to scheme that one.

Yeah, Morrissey's a nobody like every nobody on this board who says so, which is why there's 6 pages of speculation as to his whereabouts, 'cause he's nobody. Uh, okay.

Re: Starbucks sighting. Lest we forget the 2013 sit down with Victoria Wood about tea and how he has never had coffee.

Re: Starbucks sighting. Lest we forget the 2013 sit down with Victoria Wood about tea and how he has never had coffee.

I really think he was being sarcastic in the Victoria Wood interview. Lest we forget the 1995 interview with Will Self:

"At the outset, Morrissey is drinking a cup of coffee, and during our discussion he occasionally elides his way out of anything remotely resembling an impasse by alluding to these eatables: 'This is such great coffee,' he pronounces at one point..."

http://www.compsoc.man.ac.uk/~moz/quotes/odec1995.htm

I really think he was being sarcastic in the Victoria Wood interview. Lest we forget the 1995 interview with Will Self:

"At the outset, Morrissey is drinking a cup of coffee, and during our discussion he occasionally elides his way out of anything remotely resembling an impasse by alluding to these eatables: 'This is such great coffee,' he pronounces at one point..."

I wouldn't say sarcatic is the right word, just a casual lie. Maybe he has stopped drinking it sinse then.

I didn't say he's a nobody, but he doesn't require a bodyguard to look in Starbucks before he enters. That's insane.

I worked at Starbucks a couple of years ago and mick jagger would come in with his girlfriend a couple times a week. Never any security, just the two of them. He would happily order his drink and chat with fans and take a photo. He wasn't mobbed, and never in any danger. That's why this story baffles me. He's totally out of touch with reality.

Also note that in the Victoria Wood interview he states " this is how WE won the war ! Drinking tea." Then also note what he does/says back stage with the bust of Sir Winston Churchill in the documentary "the importance of being a hypocrite"

Hyp-Hoc-Music ! I'm lovin it !
Thanks for reading this

Benny-the-British-Butcher

There is a bit of a difference between an interview 20 years ago that author Will Self claimed was strange and strained hence the "KitKat" mention that you omitted at the end of the statement you quoted, and an interview that took place 2 years ago. Self's follow up about that 1995 interview mentions how Morrissey was put out by the crap food offerings by RCA and how he barely touched anything during the interview which Self thought was either out of "sheer disgust for the label, the food options or it was his embarrassment of eating and drinking in the public eye."

Is international Playgirl on twitter actually julia? The girl had no job- yet is constantly traveling around the world as well as following morrissey around. What is with these people living off of trust funds and making no contribution to society?

International Playgirl is Alyssa Marie on Facebook. She goes to every gig to try and get on the Guestlist but the band/crew don't even like her. Quite sad really.

International Playgirl is Alyssa Marie on Facebook. She goes to every gig to try and get on the Guestlist but the band/crew don't even like her. Quite sad really.

I saw her show up for a gig once and try to cut everyone in line. Didn't happen. They don't like her because she's obnoxious.

Who is international playboy on twitter? Another one who constantly travels yet has no job.

Back
Top Bottom