Morrissey spotted at LAX

oh yeah man, you are so manly man, just because english is your first language, tell me more. do you know any other language, and tell me more and more do you consider yourself as a f***ing whole world possessor just because of english is your birth language, tell me more meaningles prick :)

Of all the lunatics on this site you are my favourite.

No he doesn't. He was so unpopular at his last job he got a massive pay out to persuade him to quit and walk away, which is why he's been bumming around Europe following Morrissey for the last year. I spoke to him at a gig to ask him how he does it, and he told me his golden handshake was enough that he won't need another job for several years. All the hardcore regulars are privelidged unemployed rich kids with vast reserves of cash, otherwise they just couldn't afford to take several months off each year following an aging pop star around the world.

What was his last job?

if you are so kean in english then you should be smart enought to understand, or are you just a morrissey fan pricking about something written in emotions ?? :)
Znowu udajemy Polaka??!! Naprawdę przestań udawać, że jesteś z Polski. A teraz odpisz mi po polsku i dowiemy się kim jestes i jak dobrze znasz polski.ż, ź,dz,cz,sz,ć-mówią ci coś te litery.

Last edited:
Yes, everyone should know english, just because your f***ing colonists, whole f***ing planet should learn your stupid language, just because, because of what, being stupid c***s that f***ed ug irland f***ed up india and f***ed up whole eastern europe for what ?? being safe ?? my f***in grampa fight for you stupid island, for what ?? for some stupid c*** babling about how his grandson should learn english ?? if you are so smart then you should be able to know what someone emotionals writing to the topic, if you are not, then you should learn some history and see what was poland due to your prosperity. You are not able to see what is the real hate name, irish blood english heart won't give you this knowegle of what your stupid country has given to europe. I really should give your self apprecion, but i just couldn;t take it, shove it in your stupid brain, you are free, because of our slavery, you are free because of our blood. If you don't know what i'm talking about, then maybe i willi write it in chinease and stuck it up your ass.
Po pierwsze nie pisz Polska z małej litery i przestan udawac Polaka idioto. I cóż to za patetyczny ton tylko się nie rozpłacz. A tak wogóle to to nie jest polska składnia.Ale żena!!

JoanofArc ftw! :cool:

Not a great picture to start with, but it looks as though Morrissey just had a face lift.
There was some debate on Twitter as to whether it was actually him or not. I think it looks like him, right down to the ring on his finger and the style of shirt, but a lot of people seem to disagree. The fact that the photo is blurry and shot from an odd angle doesn't help.

Looks like Damon too. He doesn't look like he's had a facelift

International Playgirl is Alyssa Marie on Facebook. She goes to every gig to try and get on the Guestlist but the band/crew don't even like her. Quite sad really.

And "Mistress Paige" or "Dollhaus Bettie" on Google.

Yes, everyone should know english, just because your f***ing colonists, whole f***ing planet should learn your stupid language, just because, because of what, being stupid c***s that f***ed ug irland f***ed up india and f***ed up whole eastern europe for what ?? being safe ?? my f***in grampa fight for you stupid island, for what ?? for some stupid c*** babling about how his grandson should learn english ?? if you are so smart then you should be able to know what someone emotionals writing to the topic, if you are not, then you should learn some history and see what was poland due to your prosperity. You are not able to see what is the real hate name, irish blood english heart won't give you this knowegle of what your stupid country has given to europe. I really should give your self apprecion, but i just couldn;t take it, shove it in your stupid brain, you are free, because of our slavery, you are free because of our blood. If you don't know what i'm talking about, then maybe i willi write it in chinease and stuck it up your ass.

:lbf:

Last edited by a moderator:
And "Mistress Paige" or "Dollhaus Bettie" on Google.

What about her successful online business and college degree?! International playboy on twitter is a different person who just brags about following morrissey and constantly traveling with no discernable job.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom