Morrissey spotted at LAX

There was some debate on Twitter as to whether it was actually him or not. I think it looks like him, right down to the ring on his finger and the style of shirt, but a lot of people seem to disagree. The fact that the photo is blurry and shot from an odd angle doesn't help.

Instagram filter is not working in his favor here. He looks like a nervous old man.

10550994_758325810926651_3767830537088512446_n.jpg

the only thing that made me think of morrissey in this pic is the guy claiming it to be morrissey. saw that another person also thought it was mitt romney which is pretty funny to me. also, who won the super bowl yesterday?

Garrisson Dean and his buddies are a-holes. He's married to someone callous enough to order veal and his friends are amused that someone opposed to murder is in the restaurant?! And then his buddy Jason Gormally makes a rude comment about Moz? Yuck!

That's him. He better have watched the game!

I can't believe this topic is still getting posts, but yes, I can verify that is Ago even in the grainy B&W pic and no he didn't watch the Super Bowl. Obviously he doesn't want to be seen in public with Nancy so all the "rumors" can start.

Gosh, I thought he would be at one of his Brit/Euro imaginary "homes" in "Manc" Portugal, Italy, Switzerland, Turkey, or "visiting relatives in Dublin"

Are you Brits and Euros catching on?

I can't believe this topic is still getting posts, but yes, I can verify that is Ago even in the grainy B&W pic and no he didn't watch the Super Bowl. Obviously he doesn't want to be seen in public with Nancy so all the "rumors" can start.

Gosh, I thought he would be at one of his Brit/Euro imaginary "homes" in "Manc" Portugal, Italy, Switzerland, Turkey, or "visiting relatives in Dublin"

Are you Brits and Euros catching on?

He does have a home in Switzerland but I'm not about to tell you where.

Yes, seeing him with a 75 year old woman will absolutely propel him to the cover of In Touch.

Get a life.

Do you really think he watched the Super Bowl?!

Really creepy taking someone's photograph while they are eating dinner.

Of course, if someone had merely tweeted about spotting him at Ago, without a pic, there would be cries of disbelief followed by "How hard is it to take a discreet picture?"

Last edited:
International playboy on twitter is a different person who just brags about following morrissey and constantly traveling with no discernable job.

No discernible job? The intl_playboy account is run as a Morrissey news/fan account, therefore why should he/she discuss their job or source of income with a bunch of strangers?

Anyway, do you really know many people who live tweet their workday?!

Last edited:
No discernible job? The intl_playboy account is run as a Morrissey news/fan account, therefore why should he/she discuss their job with a bunch of strangers?

Anyway, do you really know many people who live tweet their workday?!

It's more than a fan account. It's constant "I'm flying here! I'm flying there!" And following whole tours.

Garrisson Dean and his buddies are a-holes. He's married to someone callous enough to order veal and his friends are amused that someone opposed to murder is in the restaurant?! And then his buddy Jason Gormally makes a rude comment about Moz? Yuck!

I knew he was a jerk when I saw he had taken a creepy photograph of someone trying to eat their dinner.

It's more than a fan account. It's constant "I'm flying here! I'm flying there!" And following whole tours.

In case you did not know, there are many ways on Twitter to not see an account that annoys you that much: you can "mute", "block", "unfollow" or simply not search for it.
Quit looking at it if it gives you so much anxiety & jealousy.

In case you did not know, there are many ways on Twitter to not see an account that annoys you that much: you can "mute", "block", "unfollow" or simply not search for it.
Quit looking at it if it gives you so much anxiety & jealousy.
You can find someone annoying without being jealous. I travel plenty and don't feel the need to announce it on social media.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom