Morrissey subway posters

Jimmy Hazell

Ive got 2 subway posters for sale :LAST OF THE INTERNATIONAL PLAYBOYS and SOUTHPAW ...both in nice condition ..anyone interested open to offers ?

Ive got 2 subway posters for sale :LAST OF THE INTERNATIONAL PLAYBOYS and SOUTHPAW ...both in nice condition ..anyone interested open to offers ?

I am interested. What do they look like?

Thank you. Where are you located? What were you expecting to get for them, money wise?

I just sold this one, one of the best and rarest you’ll ever find, in mint condition too, and done a shitty £84, mind boggling. Subways were high priority items years back, could get £300-500 for them. That’s a f***in joke of a price tho and left me annoyed.

88D36713-7C14-40C1-BAC8-62AB68168350.png

I agree ..I think November subway fetched a good price recent (Inc 50 quid post from USA)

yeah this one, not a patch on the LMKY.

looks badly sunfaded to me too. The 7” & 12” Sleeves are prone to turning green too.

...anyone have another November poster, to compare colour with this one..

85A8C40C-1AE0-4F74-B263-42366D87B924.png

Last edited:
Oof. í would have gone for that big "November" job. í think í have the wee diddy 20x30 version somewhere, which is pinky...

Morrissey November red.jpg

í think that is a 'natural' tint on the big job. They used a similar wash on some of the other promotional work for the single release. í had this music press lyric ad adorning for a while, in a similar blue...

Morrissey November blue.jpg

Oof. í would have gone for that big "November" job. í think í have the wee diddy 20x30 version somewhere, which is pinky...

View attachment 57503

í think that is a 'natural' tint on the big job. They used a similar wash on some of the other promotional work for the single release. í had this music press lyric ad adorning for a while, in a similar blue...

View attachment 57505

yeah your smaller poster is how I would imagine the subway to be. And the press ad is natural too, don’t confuse that colour, which is a natural grey/blue, to that ugly faded out green on the 60X40 tho, like I said, just looks very horrible and unnatural to me. Like the fading you find on the back of the record sleeves

I've decided to offer these 2 SUBWAY POSTERS I have for £200.00 the pair (including postage )..pretty reasonable I think especially given the titles and condition ..anyone interested here's my number 07383510270 ....(can be collected in person if it helps )..cheers

Can you take pictures? I'm interested, but at that price is like to know exactly what I'm getting into.

I can't take any ..to be honest I've described them (if you look on internet images and put those titles in for SUBWAY POSTER you should find the images (they are exactly the same )..I'm a Morrissey collector (only reason I'm selling is same old :pretty skint ! ..at what I've offered them at it's up to someone who wants them enough to snap them up (postage would be around 20 quid so I'm letting them go in effect for 90 each . .in my opinion CRAZY PRICE

I can't take any ..to be honest I've described them (if you look on internet images and put those titles in for SUBWAY POSTER you should find the images (they are exactly the same )..I'm a Morrissey collector (only reason I'm selling is same old :pretty skint ! ..at what I've offered them at it's up to someone who wants them enough to snap them up (postage would be around 20 quid so I'm letting them go in effect for 90 each . .in my opinion CRAZY PRICE

good luck selling without pics

good luck selling without pics
When you see what that November subway went for and I've just offered these up at that price for the pair !(I take your point mate about the pics but I just can't take any at the mo )I'm a man of my word so it's up to anyone who wants them to take a punt and trust me (ive always been willing to do that and I've generally been ok )..even the dealers could show a profit at that price !(I agree with you on your LMKY subway ..a joke that price )..yet that November fetched that ..mad mad world

When you see what that November subway went for and I've just offered these up at that price for the pair !(I take your point mate about the pics but I just can't take any at the mo )I'm a man of my word so it's up to anyone who wants them to take a punt and trust me (ive always been willing to do that and I've generally been ok )..even the dealers could show a profit at that price !(I agree with you on your LMKY subway ..a joke that price )..yet that November fetched that ..mad mad world

speak English not gobbledygook

Back
Top Bottom