Morrissey subway posters

Stripey toothpaste (the best money can buy ..if I can sell these posters )

I’ve been burned before, little man. I’m going to need a 5 point plan from you before I allow this to proceed any further.

I’ve been burned before, little man. I’m going to need a 5 point plan from you before I allow this to proceed any further.
Ok folks ..let's try and sell these 2 subway posters here's my final offer :£140.00 for BOTH (including postage )..as I said before they could also be collected in person if required ..let's see ?

Ok folks ..let's try and sell these 2 subway posters here's my final offer :£140.00 for BOTH (including postage )..as I said before they could also be collected in person if required ..let's see ?

hi guys. don’t buy these posters until I’ve received the proper assurances. I’m looking out for your monetary safety, people. You’re welcome.

I've given my phone number but even more assurance is the fact I've stated any buyer would be welcome to collect (and in that scenario ..pay on collection )..,.please hurry up and answer

I've given my phone number but even more assurance is the fact I've stated any buyer would be welcome to collect (and in that scenario ..pay on collection )..,.please hurry up and answer

can i call u?

Back
Top Bottom