Morrissey support for popular movements

With Love From Manchester
The Smiths supported Liverpool city council in their battle against thatcher
1625314332420.png

Did he support BLM?
I think Morrissey does support Black Lives Matter it started in America but it has gone round the world. I agree with Morrissey about the police brutality and people dying in police custody. The police brutality can apply to every race and culture as well. I also think about security guards, bouncers, bodyguards, gangsters and other very hard people. Then there is the military. It is so sad because this stuff often affects working-class people and vulnerable people with mental health struggles.

It's not far off when you have teachers in hiding from Muslims, afraid for his life and his career ruined because he showed a cartoon in a class.

It's very far off when it's a tiny group of agitators shouting against teaching materials.

It's like thinking Extinction Rebellion run the country because they block roads.

It's not far off when you have teachers in hiding from Muslims, afraid for his life and his career ruined because he showed a cartoon in a class.
So it hasn't been introduced yet, contrary to Dirk's original post.....

It's very far off when it's a tiny group of agitators shouting against teaching materials.

It's like thinking Extinction Rebellion run the country because they block roads.

This is just semantics and wood pecking.
- UK formally recognized Sharia law court in 2008 and the Archbishop of Canterbury - the head of Church of England - conceded that adopting elements of the Sharia law into UK's court system was "unavoidable." Today, UK has over 130 Sharia law courts. Although they technically lie within the UK's Tribunal Court system, these Sharia courts have been issuing rulings that contradict UK's common law.
- In 2011, UK's Muslims began demanding that Sharia law replace British common law and become the only law in towns with large Muslim populations, including Birmingham, Bradford, Derby, Dewsbury, Leeds, Leicester, Liverpool, Luton, Manchester, Sheffield, Waltham Forest and Tower Hamlets, an East London muslim enclave whose streets are already plastered with posters declaring, "You are entering a Sharia controlled zone: Islamic rules enforced" and where muslim imams have issued death threats to women who refuse to wear the hishab.
- In 2013, David Cameron bowed to pressure from the banks and announced that Britain will become the first non-Muslim nation to issue Sharia-compliant Islamic bonds.
- In 2016, a muslim became the mayor of London. Today, the mayors of Birmingham, Blackburn, Leeds, Luton, Oxford, Sheffield and a growing number of UK towns are also muslims
- 100% of the meat served in UK schools is Halal meat that have been sacrificed to Allah.

There's also the infamous "muslim grooming gangs" being covered up all around working class towns. And the teacher who almost got fired for lecturing about free speech and showing a Muhammed drawing (at least he wasn't beheaded like in France). So to outsiders, UK has become very islamic in recent decades. But of course it's easier and more comfortable to ignore the development and call those who point it out "racist" or "islamophobic" (or as in this case to obsess about semantics)...

Last edited:
- UK formally recognized Sharia law court in 2008 and the Archbishop of Canterbury - the head of Church of England - conceded that adopting elements of the Sharia law into UK's court system was "unavoidable." Today, UK has over 130 Sharia law courts. Although they technically lie within the UK's Tribunal Court system, these Sharia courts have been issuing rulings that contradict UK's common law.
- In 2011, UK's Muslims began demanding that Sharia law replace British common law and become the only law in towns with large Muslim populations, including Birmingham, Bradford, Derby, Dewsbury, Leeds, Leicester, Liverpool, Luton, Manchester, Sheffield, Waltham Forest and Tower Hamlets, an East London muslim enclave whose streets are already plastered with posters declaring, "You are entering a Sharia controlled zone: Islamic rules enforced" and where muslim imams have issued death threats to women who refuse to wear the hishab.
- In 2013, David Cameron bowed to pressure from the banks and announced that Britain will become the first non-Muslim nation to issue Sharia-compliant Islamic bonds.
- In 2016, a muslim became the mayor of London. Today, the mayors of Birmingham, Blackburn, Leeds, Luton, Oxford, Sheffield and a growing number of UK towns are also muslims
- 100% of the meat served in UK schools is Halal meat that have been sacrificed to Allah.

There's also the infamous "muslim grooming gangs" being covered up all around working class towns. And the teacher who almost got fired for lecturing about free speech and showing a Muhammed drawing (at least he wasn't beheaded like in France). So to outsiders, UK has become very islamic in recent decades. But of course it's easier and more comfortable to ignore the development and call those who point it out "racist" or "islamophobic" (or as in this case to obsess about semantics)...

Ffs - that's a heap of alarmist bollocks.

Sharia courts cover marriage & divorce - the law has been considering how much weight to give that in cases that come before UK courts - it may sometimes get the balance wrong - but it hasn't replaced our law in any way.

Accommodating different banking regulations or dietary requirements is the same thing - & nothing is 'sacrificed' to Allah - Jewish & Muslim food rules are to avoid eating rotting meat, something that would be dangerous in the era the rules were created.

Anyone can put a poster up - there are no Sharia law areas in the UK.

Sadiq Khan is liberal.

Fights about values, bad policing & violent extremists are not uncommon - it does't mean we've become Islamic State.

No point explaining this stuff to her......she's a Labour supporter.

Ffs - that's a heap of alarmist bollocks.

Sharia courts cover marriage & divorce - the law has been considering how much weight to give that in cases that come before UK courts - it may sometimes get the balance wrong - but it hasn't replaced our law in any way.

Accommodating different banking regulations or dietary requirements is the same thing - & nothing is 'sacrificed' to Allah - Jewish & Muslim food rules are to avoid eating rotting meat, something that would be dangerous in the era the rules were created.

Anyone can put a poster up - there are no Sharia law areas in the UK.

Sadiq Khan is liberal.

Fights about values, bad policing & violent extremists are not uncommon - it does't mean we've become Islamic State.
There are Christian street preachers who have been arrested in London and other places in England because they were reading aloud from the Holy Bible in a public place and members of the public took offence and reported them to the police. They were not charged with anything but even so being arrested can be frightening and traumatic. Sadiq Khan hasn't yet said that Christians are free to read from any part of the Bible publicly without the fear of being arrested. Sadiq said he hasn't read the whole Bible or studied it properly so he can't say for sure if Christian street preachers might be arrested in the future on the streets of London if they are reading aloud from the Bible in a public place. Street preaching has always been a way for Christians to get the gospel of Lord Jesus Christ the good news out to the people and also give out tracts and tell people about Salvation. Sadiq Khan sadly isn't a Christian it is important to pray for him and to show him love and to pray for his health. It says in the Bible to pray for all those in authority. I truly think the Christian faith would help him with his depression. I know that my faith helps with overcoming anxiety and depression it isn't a cure for depression but having a personal relationship with Jesus definitely helps. Lord Jesus Christ was Himself arrested and put in prison before his public trial we shouldn't forget that and then he was crucified but He rose again on the third day.

There are Christian street preachers who have been arrested in London and other places in England because they were reading aloud from the Holy Bible in a public place and members of the public took offence and reported them to the police. They were not charged with anything but even so being arrested can be frightening and traumatic. Sadiq Khan hasn't yet said that Christians are free to read from any part of the Bible publicly without the fear of being arrested. Sadiq said he hasn't read the whole Bible or studied it properly so he can't say for sure if Christian street preachers might be arrested in the future on the streets of London if they are reading aloud from the Bible in a public place. Street preaching has always been a way for Christians to get the Gospel of Lord Jesus Christ the good news out to the people and also give out tracts and tell people about Salvation. Sadiq Khan sadly isn't a Christian it is important to pray for him and to show him love and to pray for his health. It says in the Bible to pray for all those in authority. I truly think the Christian faith would help him with his depression. I know that my faith helps with overcoming anxiety and depression it isn't a cure for depression but having a personal relationship with Jesus definitely helps. Lord Jesus Christ was Himself arrested and put in prison before his public trial we shouldn't forget that and then he was crucified but He rose again on the third day.
Whist Lord Jesus Christ was not explicitly jailed he was held captive and treated as a prisoner. I just wanted to clear that up.

No point explaining this stuff to her......she's a Labour supporter.

🙄

It's the same sectarian crap I grew up with in Glasgow.

I was warned I couldn't go to Larkhall because I would be immediately murdered by marauding Protestants.

I went.

I was not murdered by marauding Protestants.

I don't understand his Zionism.
Irgun killed hundreds of British soldiers and policemen and Kosher slaughter is not pretty.
Not all Palestinians are Islamic.
I consider Morrissey another pathetic gutless Zionist shill who effectively is promoting the Greater Israel project that means wars that means refugees replacing us in our own countries.

Back
Top Bottom