Morrissey to appear on "Alan Carr: Chatty Man" (Oct. 2, 2015)

SARAH MILLICAN & MORRISSEY FOR ALAN CARR: CHATTY MAN ON FRIDAY 2 OCTOBER 2015 - ThisIsTheLatest.com

"Here’s who joining Alan Carr on his sofa for the fourth show of the series.

She’s the Geordie comedienne with a love for cakes. The very funny Sarah Millican will be chatting to Alan about her new stand up tour Outsider.

Music tonight comes from the legendary Morrissey, who performs his hit single Kiss Me A Lot. Fans will remember that Morrissey was due to appear on the show earlier this year but due to transport issues he was forced to pull out."

Also listed on the Channel 4 site:

Episode 4
Sarah Millican joins Alan to talk about her new stand up tour, while music is from the legendary Morrissey who sings Kiss Me a Lot

Now on true-to-you.net:

Alan Carr: Chatty Man - true-to-you.net
23 September 2015

Morrissey will be featured, singing "Kiss Me a Lot", on Episode 4 of Series 15 of Alan Carr: Chatty Man, which will air on Friday 2 October at 10 p.m. on Channel 4.

Related items:

Last edited by a moderator:
Obviously the thought of appearing with the hugely talented Sarah Millican was too much to resist.

It was a single, most singles aren't released physically these days - and it's been that way for some time.

It has an official video and Morrissey regards it as a single and has been playing it on tv shows and such... it's a single.

Here's hoping Moz appears. Backing out of that show twice in a row would be bad. I hope that 'comedian' Sarah Millican can keep her gob shut long enough for us to hear Moz singing. She's not even remotely funny. The world has gone mad.

I've heard whispers that he filmed the performance prior to the London concerts. Fwiw.

He has really flogged this song to death on the media appearance circuit.

I don't know, but it would fit with his schedule if it was recorded on Thursday 17th Sept after Plymouth and before Hull - assuming they record Chatty Man on a Thursday. I'm surprised no one here has mentioned that they attended. I presume there was an audience. I wonder how the continuity will look if they splice a performance from last week into a show that was mostly recorded yesterday. Maybe they recorded the whole show last week; it's not as though it's a topical show, though I guess Alan might refer to things that happened in the past week's news.

It was confirmed by the official Chatty Man Twitter page that Morrissey's performance was pre-recorded, presumably while the band were still in England.

Last edited by a moderator:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom