Morrissey to appear on the "Late Show with David Letterman" January 8th 2013

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Article: Morrissey to appear on the "Late Show with David Letterman" January 8th

Writing cue cards would be the BEST. JOB. EVAR!!!!!! I like that guy's font.

I'm sure the unpaid interns write the cue cards. Best job ever... if you have a large trust fund to pull from.

Re: Article: Morrissey to appear on the "Late Show with David Letterman" January 8th

I'm sure the unpaid interns write the cue cards. Best job ever... if you have a large trust fund to pull from.

Actually, it was a late 40s/early 50s aged gentleman. I'm sure he was a paid individual. He was a director of some sort, walking back and forth from his position by the camera to his nest of numerous cards piled in a system of his own design. He was a pretty nice guy. I had gotten his attention early in the taping (to make my request for the cards) and he whispered to me that he would hand them to a page for me to keep.

Loved it. Loved a bit of Vegas showman in him- when in Rome and all. I giggled with delight. thats entertainment for you. Just gorgeous

Last edited:

Actually, it was a late 40s/early 50s aged gentleman. I'm sure he was a paid individual. He was a director of some sort, walking back and forth from his position by the camera to his nest of numerous cards piled in a system of his own design. He was a pretty nice guy. I had gotten his attention early in the taping (to make my request for the cards) and he whispered to me that he would hand them to a page for me to keep.

I stand corrected. :p Nice of him to pass them along. :)

Great stuff Morrissey, he was absolutely brilliant in Australia!

OK, I have to admit, I haven't been paying attention to some his newer tunes...........but this was a good tune. Thought the band played well, the drummer especially.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom