Morrissey to headline Roxy Festival in Guadalajara, Mexico?

Morrissey visitaría México este año - Indie Hoy

Google Translate to English excerpt:

Morrissey to visit Mexico this year
By Rodrigo Piedra
1/11/2017

This afternoon , the line-up of a new festival to be held in Guadalajara, Mexico, filtered called Roxy . This festival would be headed by Morrissey , Placebo and Smash Mouth .

Beyond this image, which was also shared by the portal Noisey, not much more is known: no dates, no venue, no other artists, but already leaves the door open to hopefully with a new visit from English to the rest of the continent . The former Smiths last visit was in December 2015 when he presented world peace is none of your business .

39544_roxy-festival.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hopefully it is true but I'm waiting for the 'MORRISSEY has NOT agreed to this, blahblah blah' from TTY.
Whatever concerts Moz does next he needs to showcase some of his new songs. I feel like time is running out, which would be a pity as I am sure he has a few great records left in him. I think it's time for a band change too but that will never happen. He needs some fresh blood. Anyways I'm off topic.
Off topic, but who cares. YES! Morrissey does have a couple of more albums in him. He's done well to preserve his voice. YES! A band change is desperately needed. Keep Boz and Walker. I like them. Walker plays Moz's live stuff pretty well (of course he's been playing the same songs for 3 years now). Please let Jesse go. You can still be friends, but get someone else to write your songs. I will personally start a GoFundMe account and we will raise the money necessary to do what it takes to bring Alain back.

Screw a Smith's reunion. I would rather have a new LP with 12 songs, 3 singles (with 2 b-sides)...all co-written by Moz and Alain. And that's the truth. Now I'm off topic.

Probably best not to respond to your own posts as it makes you look even more of a moron.

Probably best you should know how things work on here then first you stupid 4kwank.
You see if you register or ask a registered user you will know I'm NOT replying to my own posts because registered users can see the different I P addresses on each post. Have you got that ? Has it sunk into that stupid, thick-4king, bastard brain of yours ?
Now get on your knees and kiss my starfish O*O whilst humming the tune Master and Servant by Depeche Mode. :angry:

(Sorry about that everyone. Now then, where were we ? )

Next !

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Probably best you should know how things work on here then first you stupid 4kwank.
You see if you register or ask a registered user you will know I'm NOT replying to my own posts because registered users can see the different I P addresses on each post. Have you got that ? Has it sunk into that stupid, thick-4king, bastard brain of yours ?
Now get on your knees and kiss my starfish O*O whilst humming the tune Master and Servant by Depeche Mode. :angry:

(Sorry about that everyone. Now then, where were we ? )

Next !

Or you could just post anonymously from a different device...but then you already knew this.

Boring...

Roxy fest , looks ligit

You're getting him Mexico

Check out @UrBeat_com's Tweet:

Roxy fest , looks ligit

You're getting him Mexico

Check out @UrBeat_com's Tweet:

"VERY far off places" wasn't so far after all. Obviously (if this is true) there will be more dates. The band better get practicing on "Kiss me a lot" and "I'm throwing my arms around paris", in case they have forgotten how to play them.

"VERY far off places" wasn't so far after all. Obviously (if this is true) there will be more dates. The band better get practicing on "Kiss me a lot" and "I'm throwing my arms around paris", in case they have forgotten how to play them.

Could be different versions then.
But he will play Istanbul.
And hopefully at least one new song.

Los Angeles you are too HOT!!!
Moby you are too HOT!!!
Circle V festival you are too HOT!!!
Moz you are too HOT!!!

Is this before the wall gets built or after ?
Is it a fundraiser to fund the wall ?
Roxy wall aid sounds cool

I hope it is a fundraiser. A wall to keep Americans out os needed.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom