Morrissey to play at the Cruel World Festival (Carson, CA, May 2, 2020)

full

Information via Jesse Tobias:

20200211_202104.jpg

Event website:
https://cruelworldfest.com/
(presale tickets / prices).
Update February 15: tickets sold out.

A nice selection of bands.
Regards,
FWD.

Media items:

Last edited:
I look forward to seeing Morrissey at a "Rock the 80s" festival in the UK very soon...
Jason Donovan, Belinda Carliale, T'Pau and Morrissey. What a line-up. And a lot of Tories in the crowd. Bliss.

Boy George is going to get a pretty tidy last-minute replacement fee when Moz cancels this one.

I look forward to seeing many bands I enjoy, and then ducking out before the headliner. Maybe having a drink, going to bed early- something exciting.

Well. I suppose it was inevitable. Morrissey has joined the vintage circuit. I’m sure that Marc will show him the ropes.

So, when is the NYC Apollo residency going to be formally announced?

If he intends to tour his way there, very late May it would seem.

I’ll be very surprised if Moz plays Harlem in May as venue is booked up for months by Blue

I can't help thinking it is a weird choice to headline this 1980s revival event, he's such beyond this. The Smiths' first LP is ageless, then it is true that the studio version of the track There's a light that never goes out with the dated 80's Emulator keyboards made thats song very 1980s. Whatever, we all have the right timeless live recordings where Johnny's guitar playing breathes without any studio trick.

Your Arsenal and Vauxhall are timeless too.

So yes, he's a 1980s act for some people but he's also more than everything beyond every tag. Ironically, back in their days, Johnny & Morrissey both said that the production of that first Smiths' LP was bad but today it is the only one that hasn't aged one iota whereas the production of their 3 other studio lps is so 1980s. How ironic !!!

The lame Bauhaus as their support act, the poffs, on that bill it sucks really, but Violent Femmes is on the bill, so let's be open-minded

I look forward to seeing Morrissey at a "Rock the 80s" festival in the UK very soon...
Jason Donovan, Belinda Carliale, T'Pau and Morrissey. What a line-up. And a lot of Tories in the crowd. Bliss.
You forgot Dollar and Kelly Marie.

Well. I suppose it was inevitable. Morrissey has joined the vintage circuit. I’m sure that Marc will show him the ropes.
Theres nothing wrong with the originals like morrissey PIL or Blondie being at the same festival.
Better than Cardi B and stormzy and of course Ed Sheeran.

Won't be long till his retro 80s tour with:

Dollar
Go West
Bros
5 Star
Kajagoogoo

etc.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom