Morrissey to play at the Cruel World Festival (Carson, CA, May 2, 2020)

full

Information via Jesse Tobias:

20200211_202104.jpg

Event website:
https://cruelworldfest.com/
(presale tickets / prices).
Update February 15: tickets sold out.

A nice selection of bands.
Regards,
FWD.

Media items:

Last edited:
Neat I’d go to that if I didn’t live on the other coast. Doesn’t Ian of echo not like morrissey. Made some nasty comments or something. Interesting to see black audio in there

Yeah, he was vicious about Morrissey mispronouncing a word in an interview.

I think it kills them that the dysfunctional weirdo with no education who barely left his bedroom for 7 years has written more memorable lyrics than any of his peers.

I reckon a 7 month break. I reckon I said a 1 year break!!!! Blikey California Son! I reckon I can't remember 6 months going by since 1991 without the California Son putting on a concert in his hometown Moz Angeles or anywhere in So-Cal. Reckon if the California Son is going to cross paths with John Lydon since the California Son got his Brittish foreigner ass deported from Malibu to Venice Beach tossey c*** tit wacker inn n nnn nnn n nnn nn nnn nnnn it.

Yeah, he was vicious about Morrissey mispronouncing a word in an interview.

I think it kills them that the dysfunctional weirdo with no education who barely left his bedroom for 7 years has written more memorable lyrics than any of his peers.

I do agree that he seems resentful and jealous at times. The comment I was remembering maybe incorrectly was about his not eating meat and being precious in general. I’m sure they’re all used to this stuff by now

How much you want to bet they tried to get a Smiths reunion for this but just got Morrissey?

I do agree that he seems resentful and jealous at times. The comment I was remembering maybe incorrectly was about his not eating meat and being precious in general. I’m sure they’re all used to this stuff by now

Those things are in the same interview.

I remember the mispronunciation bit the most because it was so snobby.

The comment I was remembering maybe incorrectly was about his not eating meat and being precious in general.

I think it was about having released an album called Meat is Murder and then ordering fish in a restaurant.

Morrissey and Blaqk Audio?! I’m jealous of all those who get to go.

I think it was about having released an album called Meat is Murder and then ordering fish in a restaurant.

To be fair, back in the days, it was a struggle to find appropriate food, especially in conventional restaurants. There was no vegan menu. Didn't help that Friends, Family, the general public offer no support, mocking the notion. On many occasions, I, too, had to resort to ordering fish or an omelette. Happy to see "veganism" becoming more mainstream, and options are available.

Registered for pre-sale, this is not to be missed, killer bands...half this line up would be worth it!!

Oh very interesting! You're probably right! But any hope of Johnny Marr strolling on stage for this show is impossible as according to his website, he is playing a show in Spain on that day.

Yep Johnny is still relevant in 2020 :guitar:
Whereas it’s looking like Steve has accepted his fate and jumped on the vintage bandwagon performing at a one day event (gates open 12:00pm) :eek: Blimey.
Pretty sure Ian and the Bunnymen should be taking the headline spot
so let’s just hope the promoter has got this one right before being leaked by Heavy metal axe man Jess.
Another thing to worry about, let’s also hope Steven has read the small print :rolleyes: It states “Show will take place rain or shine”

Mmmmmm I’m not sure if I would invest in this given his track record.

TTFN

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

that's my 18 year old self in that line up,what a bunch,fantastic and for Morrissey to headline will give him such a thrill.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom