Morrissey to play at the Cruel World Festival (Carson, CA, May 2, 2020)

full

Information via Jesse Tobias:

20200211_202104.jpg

Event website:
https://cruelworldfest.com/
(presale tickets / prices).
Update February 15: tickets sold out.

A nice selection of bands.
Regards,
FWD.

Media items:

Last edited:
To be fair, back in the days, it was a struggle to find appropriate food, especially in conventional restaurants. There was no vegan menu. Didn't help that Friends, Family, the general public offer no support, mocking the notion. On many occasions, I, too, had to resort to ordering fish or an omelette.
OK, but it's hard to avoid the conclusion that you weren't taking it quite as seriously as murder.

Here is the interview we were talking about. I saved it to my Morrissey Playlist in the Olden Days (2019).

It's the sign of a career slide. Perhaps, like most of us, he's realised that his best days are behind him, way behind him.
Or a massive music festival has offered him £150k to perform a 70 minute set.
Yep, it's definitely a sign that things are coming to an end.

Here is the interview we were talking about. I saved it to my Morrissey Playlist in the Olden Days (2019).

As you would expect Morrissey claimed to be vegetarian when he ate fish which would have made him pescatarian. Morrissey misrepresenting himself - who would have think it? Morrissey is now an evengelical vegan. He donned the mantle in his mid 50s. From pescatarian to vegetarian to vegan - it only took him about 40 years.

Morrissey only accepts payment in Swiss francs.

No matter where Morrissey is he only accepts and only ever uses the English pound.

Well, that's an image I'm sure he'd like to project.
Instead it's all Cash. Cash. Untraceable cash to avoid tax.
His merch stall is akin to an off shore tax haven.

As you would expect Morrissey claimed to be vegetarian when he ate fish which would have made him pescatarian. Morrissey misrepresenting himself - who would have think it? Morrissey is now an evengelical vegan. He donned the mantle in his mid 50s. From pescatarian to vegetarian to vegan - it only took him about 40 years.

Morrissey rarely says anything about his personal life at all. He mostly gives opinions about showbiz, politics or news.

Actually, Morrissey hasn't yet gone as far as describing himself as a vegan. A few years ago, he started decrying the evils of milk, but it's not clear what his diet currently is.

Morrissey rarely says anything about his personal life at all. He mostly gives opinions about showbiz, politics or news.

Erm, are you new here? Morrissey has rarely said anything about his vegetariansim, his new found veganism?
You're either new to Morrissey's world or have a visual or aural impairment.

Interesting that you contradict Morrissey himself who has claimed he does not talk about politics - when he constantly does with gusto and ignorance.

Googled a bit a saw that Ian has a habit of putting a lot of people down over the years. I really liked the song baby rain. The topic made me think of the song

Actually, Morrissey hasn't yet gone as far as describing himself as a vegan. A few years ago, he started decrying the evils of milk, but it's not clear what his diet currently is.

He looks like he eats a lot of cheese.

I don't know which Apollo Theater you're looking at but the one I've been keeping an eye on only has 2 events officially on sale for the entire month.

That’s odd as he posted this on Morrissey Central?

In May 2004 Morrissey played a week of sold-out concerts at the famous Harlem Apollo in New York City. In response to invitations to do another one-week residency in Harlem for May 2020, Morrissey has said he would be delighted to return.

Erm, are you new here? Morrissey has rarely said anything about his vegetariansim, his new found veganism?
You're either new to Morrissey's world or have a visual or aural impairment.

Interesting that you contradict Morrissey himself who has claimed he does not talk about politics - when he constantly does with gusto and ignorance.

Listen to the way he words things - it's almost never directly about himself.

He's still stuck in the past, where personal revelations could get a celebrity in trouble, but opinions were just a 7 Day Wonder.

Since Twitter it's the opposite, any personal revelation is 'living your truth' & the wrong opinions can end a career in seconds.

Everything is political. :p

OK, but it's hard to avoid the conclusion that you weren't taking it quite as seriously as murder.

was a slow learning curve, years of not knowing what I was doing. Glad to be at the point where I'm at now.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom