Morrissey to play at the Cruel World Festival (Carson, CA, May 2, 2020)

full

Information via Jesse Tobias:

20200211_202104.jpg

Event website:
https://cruelworldfest.com/
(presale tickets / prices).
Update February 15: tickets sold out.

A nice selection of bands.
Regards,
FWD.

Media items:

Last edited:
Neat I’d go to that if I didn’t live on the other coast. Doesn’t Ian of echo not like morrissey. Made some nasty comments or something. Interesting to see black audio in there

Ian McCulloch of Echo has basically said nasty things about all his contemporarians who were more successful than himself. Nothing to worry about.

You must remember though !

“Unless you see the words come from my mouth, I didn’t say it” (even though he did :rolleyes:)

Take whatever he says with a pinch of salt. He’s full of shit, caught out many times.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Says the liar himself. The forum fantasist.
“If he sings that song again, the boys are going in”
The Queen is Dead, but Mill town Benny soon . Please

Ian McCulloch of Echo has basically said nasty things about all his contemporarians who were more successful than himself. Nothing to worry about.

Right, as if Moz has never, ever said anything nasty about anyone!!

How the hell is p.i.l not right underneath Morrissey's headline?
I posted earlier about Bauhaus,they couldn't fill a twenty minute set with hits.

FWD: how do you know everything so fast, before everyone else? It's unreal. Stephen King would write a nice novella about how a moderator posts made up stories which immediately become true in the real world.
The name of the story? 'Famous When Dead'.

I posted earlier about Bauhaus,they couldn't fill a twenty minute set with hits.
Hits are for gimpmeisters. The bsides and 'deep cuts' are often better. I take your point, but Bauhaus have a nice smattering of good album tracks.

Wowe what a great show to see in 1988.
Gary Numan is better now than in '88. I saw him in concert in Sept last year on the opening night of his tour and it was brilliant. My friends who went with me for my birthday were gobsmacked by how good he was. I rate his recent-ish 'Savage' album as his best since The Pleasure Principle, up there with The Cure's Disintegration.

Neat I’d go to that if I didn’t live on the other coast. Doesn’t Ian of echo not like morrissey. Made some nasty comments or something. Interesting to see black audio in there
All those egomaniacs have slagged each other off. It's par for the course and I don't think any of them take it seriously. Water off a duck's back.

at this point johnny has to spend half of the show sitting down. not very exciting.
6a0168e7cb41de970c022ad3928128200d-pi

I actually thought this was a 'spoof' photo based on the 'spoof' concert poster (Morrissey Autographs) with the Lydon quote on it.

How shocked am I to learn this is really Johnny? Very.

Hits are for gimpmeisters. The bsides and 'deep cuts' are often better. I take your point, but Bauhaus have a nice smattering of good album tracks.
they were decent,not sayng they were bad,just that im amazed they have second billing.

The Bauhaus have always gotten by on rep here In the u.s. from my experience they tended to be one of the goth bands punk kids would like. They’ve had a few headlines recently with a tour announced and Peter Murphy getting arrested. I agree acton, I’m sure none of them really care that much

I actually thought this was a 'spoof' photo based on the 'spoof' concert poster (Morrissey Autographs) with the Lydon quote on it.

How shocked am I to learn this is really Johnny? Very.
Yes, it’s almost as if music isn’t really your thing.

Blikey twat tit! Reckon how many pounds of potato tacos, guac, and french fries the California Son demanded to be backstage as the headliner mate c*** inn nnn nn nnn it.

Last edited:
I suspect you are right, and of course this is the sort of 'crowd-pleasing Greatest Hits' set Morrissey rarely does. I expect a set heavily focused on recent solo material, and probably a lot of casual fans making copious trips to the bar.

Oh it'll be much worse than trips to the bar, people will pack up and leave in droves.

The Bauhaus have always gotten by on rep here In the u.s. from my experience they tended to be one of the goth bands punk kids wopuld like. They’ve had a few headlines recently with a tour announced and Peter Murphy getting arrested. I agree acton, I’m sure none of them really care that much

It's Bauhaus not The Bauhaus.

they were decent,not sayng they were bad,just that im amazed they have second billing.

They have second billing due to their exceptional live performances and the fact they have recently built on that reputation in the US.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom