Morrissey to play Hollywood Bowl (26 October, 2019) Interpol supporting - Morrissey Official FB

full

(Ticket link = Ticketmaster).

Image from the 2 posted by @madness.la on IG:

3a9141e5e06aee48434845cd65fd2f73.jpg e49d800083f06e5ce4f087368d781cc9.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

UPDATE July 31:

Link to press release posted by Thewlis:

Show in Irvine is sold out.
http://portable-infinite.blogspot.com/2019/07/morrissey-sells-out-five-points.html?m=1

Morrissey Sells Out Five Points Amphitheatre, Announces Hollywood Bowl Tour Finale
The Britpop icon will end his US Fall arena tour at the legendary Los Angeles venue on Oct. 26 joined by special guests Interpol
Tickets onsale Friday, August 2nd at 12 P.M. EST

The Los Angeles love affair with Morrissey continues. Due to popular demand, Morrissey has announced the final show of his arena headline tour at the Hollywood Bowl on Saturday, October 26th. This special show will be the Britpop icon’s last stop on a sprawling U.S. fall tour that will see Moz across both coasts. The show was announced this morning on KROQ and comes on the heels of Morrissey selling out the antepenultimate show of the tour at the Five Points Amphitheatre in Irvine, California.
Touring in support of his latest LP, 60s/70s covers album California Son (Étienne Records/BMG), Morrissey will kick off the tour on September 5th in Maryland’sMerriweather Post Pavilion. The rock pioneer will be joined on the road by post-punk luminaries Interpol. California Son entered Billboard’s Vinyl Album Chart at #1 in May.
Morrissey’s "Smash Hit" Broadway residency kicked off his 2019 campaign earlier this summer with a series of seven "instant sell-out" shows at Manhattan's Lunt-Fontanne Theatre. Critics worldwide raved about the run, which saw Moz draw material from throughout his remarkable repertoire of hits ranging from his storied early days with the Smiths to his acclaimed solo releases. Jon Pareles of The New York Times described his opening night performance as “ impeccably sung” and “as intimate as his songs themselves.”
Fans still remember Morrissey’s last Hollywood Bowl appearances as two of his all-time best. Morrissey himself will find it hard to forget the 35,000 seat sell out for the launch of his Low in High School tour, which lead the Mayor of Los Angeles to officially proclaim November 10th as “Morrissey Day”.

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
If I'm Peter Skinny, then you're Skinny Peter. Because you have one. Leave it alone for a while before you go blind.

:straightface:

GOOD POINT SKINNY!!!
i never thought of it that way, that you are peter skinny and im skinny peter.
that is soooooooooo funny:thumb:

:crazy:

how about we pretend you are 'surface'? does that work with you skinny?:lbf:

Anyone who's seen him at the Bowl before:

Do they let you go to the pit if you don't have tickets there? Or is there heavy security?
They won't let you in the pit. Hell, I had a ticket and they barely let me get back in after a bathroom break.

And with that addition of an LA show, closer to home, another fellow fanatic can have my FivePoint PIT tickets at cost. Only $300 ea, which is the cheapest you'll find. These are hard copy tickets in hand.

Very worrying that only about 20% of the venue is sold. Loads of cheap tickets left. 2017 was 80-90% sold. I know there is
Still time but never known LA to sell so slowly.

Very worrying that only about 20% of the venue is sold. Loads of cheap tickets left. 2017 was 80-90% sold. I know there is
Still time but never known LA to sell so slowly.

LOL yeah like 3 months left:lbf::lbf:

A few months to the gig but he used to sell that place out within hours of tickets going on sale, its not even 50% sold at the moment, wonder what's changed?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom