Morrissey to sing three songs at the Nobel Peace Prize Concert - Dec 11th

Re: Morrissey to Headline the Nobel Peace Prize Concert - Dec 11th

Such wonderful news. Deserves a hearty congratulations to M.
Could there ever be lack of interest from a suitable label after this?

And on TTY, Matthew Walker back on the drums. Just wonderful! :guitar:

How boring.

How boring.

Henry-Winkler-as-The-Fonz-001.jpg

I have to say I’ve never heard of the other performers. Sorry.

How is that one brain cell of yours holding up?

Was only asking. No need to have a thrombie. Calm down dear or you may have one unexpectedly, and that would just be bad for you. Breathe deeply and think calm :cool:

Was only asking. No need to have a thrombie. Calm down dear or you may have one unexpectedly, and that would just be bad for you. Breathe deeply and think calm :cool:

Bullshit! You are a firebrand. You could have sent me a PM asking me.

Bullshit! You are a firebrand. You could have sent me a PM asking me.

Yes, I'm a firebrand, but a nice one. How could I work out how to send you a PM if I only have 1 braincell. But sorry, yes, maybe I should have sent you one, I was wrong to do that.

Yes, I'm a firebrand, but a nice one. How could I work out how to send you a PM if I only have 1 braincell. But sorry, yes, maybe I should have sent you one, I was wrong to do that.

Alright.

Has anyone else ever heard of these other guys?

This sounds f***ing AWFUL. :sick:

Morrissey will be performing in front of members of the Norwegian Royal Family, who traditionally attend the awards. Oh yes - and they hunt seals in Norway.
Hypocritical much, Moz? :straightface:

MORRISSEY, JAKE BUGG, TIMBUKTU & OMAR SOULEYMAN JOIN MARY J. BLIGE, JAMES BLUNT, ZARA LARSSON & ENVY - Nobel Peace Prize Concert

26 November 2013

Iconic British singer Morrissey, chart-topping newcomber Jake Bugg, Swedish rapper-reggae artist Timbuktu and Syrian musician Omar Souleyman will join together on the world stage at the 20th annual Nobel Peace Prize Concert on Wednesday, December 11th in Oslo, Norway at the Oslo Spektrum arena.

The talented lineup joins previously announced performers: nine-time Grammy Award winner Mary J. Blige, multiple Grammy nominated British singer-songwriter James Blunt, Swedish teen sensation Zara Larsson, and Norwegian hip hop duo Envy. Award-winning actress Claire Danes will host the show, with her co-host to be announced shortly.

Also:

Morrissey to appear at Nobel Peace Prize event in Oslo - true-to-you.net

25 November 2013

Morrissey will appear at the Spektrum in Oslo (Norway) on December 11th. He will sing three songs at the Nobel Peace Prize event. Morrissey will be accompanied by Jesse Tobias (guitar), Boz Boorer (guitar) Gustavo Manzur (keyboard), Solomon Walker (bass) and Matthew Walker (drums).

Last edited by a moderator:

The crowning moment of his career, a recognition that few artists will ever experience. It may be in Norway but the prize is swedish in the name of Alfred Nobel. Sweden gave him his first number 1 album chart spot along with Malta and now Sweden honours him even more. Now we know the reason why he was in Gothenburg as these things are planned in great detail.

Morrissey will be performing in front of members of the Norwegian Royal Family, who traditionally attend the awards. Oh yes - and they hunt seals in Norway.
Hypocritical much, Moz? :straightface:
What a total 'tard.
Did you hit all of the steps with your head as you were thrown down the stairs as a child?
In order for Moz not to be hypocritical - perhaps he should have vetted all the people he played to in the last 25 years and throw the hunters, meat eaters etc out before singing to them??
Or perhaps in the real world, he will sing a few songs at a gig he's been invited to - without brain damaged individuals casting poor judgement over him???
Pathetic.

Does anyone believe that he will actually show up?
Just curious.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom