Morrissey turns 57 - May 22, 2016

Morrissey turns 57 - May 22, 2016

UPDATE May 23:

Link from an anonymous person:

Morrissey's birthday - true-to-you.net
22 May 2016

Morrissey is 57 today. Happy Birthday, Morrissey!

Last edited:
It wasn't huma hanky panky. Full on gay hanky panky. We were waiting for Damon to give him head at the table.

WTF? What's wrong with you people. Why do you come here if you hate Morrissey so much?

It wasn't huma hanky panky. Full on gay hanky panky. We were waiting for Damon to give him head at the table.

"Though I heard he'd just lost Wood/
Death simply could not touch him/
Only Damon could and would/
Losing their heads o'er him/
Many others died trying."

The Beard (always remembered!)

Morrissey celebrated his birthday at the Lowry in Manchester. He was with Boz Sam Johnny Damon and a hot young man. They went back to his room at the end of the night. Morrissey got laid on his birthday!

I hope this is true! But why would you post this? He seemed a bit sad in LA , i hope he is having a torrid love affair, if any one on the planet deserves or needs one it's him.

he was at the Lowry on his birthday with Boz, Damon and a few other people. I don't know if the torrid love affair is true. Did you see him in LA?why do you say he looked sad?

Morrissey celebrated his birthday at the Lowry in Manchester. He was with Boz Sam Johnny Damon and a hot young man. They went back to his room at the end of the night. Morrissey got laid on his birthday!

What does his new hot boy look like?

He's brown skinned skinny tall attractive. They were very touchy that nite. They left together presumably to Morrisseys room. The rest of the gang stayed. Morrissey looked happy

he was at the Lowry on his birthday with Boz, Damon and a few other people. I don't know if the torrid love affair is true. Did you see him in LA?why do you say he looked sad?

I don't comment on specifics, but he seemed sad when i saw him. I want to believe just as much as the next girl that he is into woman, but alas. Sounds like he found someone, it is about time! It never made sense to me that he is alone so much and sleeping alone

That person above is lying. He was at the Lowry but no boyfriend. The usual suspects Boz Damon etc... He looked sad that night too.

What do you want? He isn't exactly Richard Simmons and thank God for that. He is marvelous.

Back
Top Bottom