Morrissey twitter teasing new tour stops?

it'd be nice to know if and when because i need to renew my passport and i like to put things off til the last possible moment if i can. not knowing, i run the risk of not having it in time. of course i could go out and get it tomorrow just to be safe, but meh.

it'd be nice to know if and when because i need to renew my passport and i like to put things off til the last possible moment if i can. not knowing, i run the risk of not having it in time. of course i could go out and get it tomorrow just to be safe, but meh.

make sure first that the states you do decide to go to have enough baklava for you in supply.

oh gosh, i never thought of that! if not, am i allowed to bring it over the border?!?

may have to smuggle it in. But I do have some connections to some high grade 'baka' which is what we call it down here, but it will cost you. :cool:

may have to smuggle it in. But I do have some connections to some high grade 'baka' which is what we call it down here, but it will cost you. :cool:
i dont wanna go down that road, k_s! pretty soon ill be having to turn tricks to afford the good stuff. no thank you, im a simple bunny with simple tastes! no high grade baka for me! ill just have to smuggle it in!

i dont wanna go down that road, k_s! pretty soon ill be having to turn tricks to afford the good stuff. no thank you, im a simple bunny with simple tastes! no high grade baka for me! ill just have to smuggle it in!

Just say it is a piece of art when the customs start asking questions. What do they know? :)

yeah, but what if i get a really sharp border control guy who's like "thats no art, that's baklava"?

If he knows what baklava is, and art of course (not very likely, but still) chances are he likes it so offer him a piece of it. Have 2 packages, you can never have too much of it. :thumb:

LOL!!! Dream on..well maybe more in CA. Again do not spend your life savings coming to LA in November foreigners and mid westerners. I want to enjoy my front row pool seats. I don't need your sun burned, fat, Yankee cap wearing, Tommy's Burgers gorged losers messing up my evenings.

Would be great if the tweet read "Mcr Ldn Dub ..."

Dave

or Col, Ddf or Ber ......

looks like Oregon to me,its in capitals like the rest,g23 hes on his way to your backyard.

'LOW IN HIGH SCHOOL' US TOUR ANNOUNCED
New York, Washington, DC, Philadelphia, Chicago, Denver, Salt Lake City, Phoenix, Detroit, San Francisco, Seattle, Boston, St. Louis, Los Angeles, Paso Robles, CA, and Portland, OR.

'LOW IN HIGH SCHOOL' US TOUR ANNOUNCED
New York, Washington, DC, Philadelphia, Chicago, Denver, Salt Lake City, Phoenix, Detroit, San Francisco, Seattle, Boston, St. Louis, Los Angeles, Paso Robles, CA, and Portland, OR.

Where did you see this at?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom