Morrissey used as an image of England by The Sun

Jeeeeezzzzzz.....

Yes Ukip has racists involved and racist followers. The party are removing the racists, lets not forget that. They are not a white only party, there are members standing and supporting from varied backgrounds. I think that is insulting to supporters.

Its what they are standing for though that makes obvious sense, Morrissey himself said that Farage's ideas were logical.

Stop believing the biased press about ukip. What does our country need? a serious change regarding Europe. Its obvious, and no1 else wants to leave Europe. Its awful, that a targeted party like Ukip is actually the only party who wants to do some good for this country. And the press and naysayers are fooling/fooled into going along with the racist card. We need to control our borders. Within reason, its not rights for whites, its save our country, stop being so weak and nice to all comers and actually get a system in place where people are here for purpose, not benefits or cheap labour.

And if you think Moz was looking for a headline... I don't think you'll ever understand

You are talking out of your f***ing arse. They haven't even got rid of Atkinson yet. You don't know what you're talking about. Good luck voting UKIP. No one will remember them at the end of this year. And you, Sir, are a f***ing idiot for believing their Breitbart bullshit.

P

What will they end up winning, one or two seats? As soon as that happens they'll get back in their box.

I think most UKIP supporters will end up siding with the Tories, the Tories will get the most seats and still end up not being in government - mostly because the only people that will want to side with them are UKIP who'll do f*** all.

A few examples of people on here that fear UKIP and maybe the reason is that they were all dependant on the state to make them achieve anything at school and getting a job. Yes some people will be worse off from political change and most of them rely on their country being a member of the EU or else their jobs may disappear overnight. That is the reason why some pop a vein or two over the presence of UKIP.

A few examples of people on here that fear UKIP and maybe the reason is that they were all dependant on the state to make them achieve anything at school and getting a job. Yes some people will be worse off from political change and most of them rely on their country being a member of the EU or else their jobs may disappear overnight. That is the reason why some pop a vein or two over the presence of UKIP.

Or, could it be, that UKIP are just clearly a bunch of insecure dolts? It's not so much fear as it is confusion how we're now meant to be taking seriously a person most people wouldn't want to sit next to in their lunch breaks. UKIP and Farage in particular are the very definition of empty politics.

Or, could it be, that UKIP are just clearly a bunch of insecure dolts? It's not so much fear as it is confusion how we're now meant to be taking seriously a person most people wouldn't want to sit next to in their lunch breaks. UKIP and Farage in particular are the very definition of empty politics.

No, Farage just wanna take away all the benefits some had over the years from EU and state run education and so on. It is time people got somewhere without the aid of other peoples tax money and that is the reason why so many hate UKIP. We cannot fund people getting what others have with higher and higher taxes and people should learn how to cope without a big mother state caring for all their needs. Most people have had it too good for too long and we need people to work instead of sitting in offices pretending to work. We need to produce real products instead of services and so clearing out the offices of the rats in them and making them produce products like steel would benefit the economy greatly. All the young people who are middle aged now were all hiding in education to avoid working and now they do not contribute anything by working in the service sector rather than producing physical products and that generates nothing to the GNP. Less state and more freedom and if we shut the borders then maybe we will have some security as well if anyone remembers what that was?

No, Farage just wanna take away all the benefits some had over the years from EU and state run education and so on. It is time people got somewhere without the aid of other peoples tax money and that is the reason why so many hate UKIP. We cannot fund people getting what others have with higher and higher taxes and people should learn how to cope without a big mother state caring for all their needs. Most people have had it too good for too long and we need people to work instead of sitting in offices pretending to work. We need to produce real products instead of services and so clearing out the offices of the rats in them and making them produce products like steel would benefit the economy greatly. All the young people who are middle aged now were all hiding in education to avoid working and now they do not contribute anything by working in the service sector rather than producing physical products and that generates nothing to the GNP. Less state and more freedom and if we shut the borders then maybe we will have some security as well if anyone remembers what that was?

maxresdefault.jpg

Potatoes etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Morrissey: I nearly voted for UKIP. I like Nigel Farage a great deal

Go f*** yourself. UKIP are an assembly of drifters, layabouts, rejects, and barrel scrapings and only a f***wit will have failed to spot the daily racists popping up from their sordid ranks. If you support UKIP, you're a bigoted shithead.

P.

Because of this uncalled for rudeness I'm donating a fiver to UKIP in your name.

Morrissey has always been, to quote BB (different one), a dedicated swallower of fascism.

Speaking of which, I think someone went a bit Eva Braun-Gillette with the band's haircuts.
Kind of surprised Matt didn't walk out there and then.

"The best a man can get". Oh... rly?

Morrissey has always been, to quote BB (different one), a dedicated swallower of fascism.

Speaking of which, I think someone went a bit Eva Braun-Gillette with the band's haircuts.
Kind of surprised Matt didn't walk out there and then.

"The best a man can get". Oh... rly?

The best a man that shaves his head and face can get is of course Wilkinson Sword Hydro 5. No need for foam or shave gel as the blade comes with what you need for that perfect glide.

Just saying.....

The best a man that shaves his head and face can get is of course Wilkinson Sword Hydro 5. No need for foam or shave gel as the blade comes with what you need for that perfect glide.

Just saying.....

Careful now. Sounds like that Mr Wilkinson could put a certain barber out of a job. And then where would we be? :D

A friend of mine met Victoria Wood last year and asked her about "the infamous interview" and she just smiled and said "The Stunners". My friend had no idea what she was on about but as he told me about it I had to laugh about myself for believing Morrissey's "statement" to be true. It's funny little world.

http://www.newstatesman.com/politics/2014/05/its-time-challenge-ukip-over-its-climate-change-denial

-The pamphlet goes on to state that nuclear waste should be buried underground, while dismissing the risks of an escape of radioactive material in the long term on the spectacularly optimistic grounds that "our descendants in a few hundred years will have made vast technical strides that we cannot even imagine today" -

Aren't they hilarious? :D

That's super-optimistic; that'z like, hoping that a brain will develop in Morrissey someday.

-the other common theme running throughout the pamphlet is an avowed denial of the scientific evidence for man-made climate change. It claims that the rise in global average temperature so far is due to "natural" causes, and refuses to accept that carbon dioxide has anything but a beneficial effect because it is "essential to plant growth and life on earth".-

Just like Morrissey's farts are essential to our development.
No, you know, they've got a point there.

Then if you have over half a million people entering a country a year that's going to have an impact culturally. This is obviously the problem that Morrissey has with immigration.

You'd be surprised, sometimes, one foreigner is enough to have a massive cultural impact. Sadly though, it's just cultural, it's nothing like the kind of impact Solomon Walker has on people.

(Sigh...)

You'd be surprised, sometimes, one foreigner is enough to have a massive cultural impact. Sadly though, it's just cultural, it's nothing like the kind of impact Solomon Walker has on people.

(Sigh...)

I was thinking but Hitler but why not Solomon...

Dear Nigel,

Now that you're not going to be very very busy, would you like to be in my band?
I don't usually approve of unskilled migrant workers, but you're different. We'd have so much fun, lol'ing at our Mexican fans and making very English jokes they couldn't possibly understand!

Love and plans,

Morrissey.

Back
Top Bottom