Morrissey will be on "Alan Carr: Chatty Man", to perform "Kiss Me A Lot", on 27th March

Re: Morrissey will be on "Alan Carr: Chatty Man" show, Channe 4, on 27th March 2015

I'm thinking Alan offering Moz a glass of Lambrini is going to be comedy gold!
Should be interesting.
Regards,
FWD

UPDATE Mar. 25:

Cancelled?

Tweet posted by Detritus:

@stevenpottle / Twitter
@AlanCarr Has #Morrissey cancelled tonight's interview/performance on Chatty Man? Just received a changed in line up e-mail...he's vanished!

Also, posted by Tbevie:

Well, one of my Facebook friends has tickets for the show and is actully in London now waiting for the show to start. And according to her he's cancelled. :(

An anonymous person posted the link:
Alan Carr: Chatty Man - episode 2 - Channel 4

Excerpt:
In the second episode of the new series, Alan's guests include the legendary Morrissey who chats and performs Kiss Me a Lot, Michelle Keegan and Elijah Wood

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice! That's his catchiest tune from the album. Perfect choice.

Flippin brilliant. I hope Alan Carr shows some degree of restraint and doesn't camp Moz off the stage. Moz should be on Graham Norton and Wossy too, cos they are in desperate need of good musical guests.
p.s. Why don't TV websites make it easy for users? No mention of the time until you look for it. Airs at 10pm.
p.p.s.Whatever happened to the rumour that Moz would be on Jonathan Ross, after Wossy claimed to have cheered Moz up? http://www.morrissey-solo.com/conte...oss-s-chat-show-soon-according-to-wossy-tweet

Last edited:
I really hope he doesn't ask him if he likes to have sex with men like he did with Noel Fielding.

I hope Alan sows no restraint whatsoever and puts him through the humasexual mincer and then brings on the duck dynasty as surprise guests.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

hopefully, they will invite benny the british butcher so as to have someone who can properly interview moz.
dont tell moz benny will be there, let it be a surprise.

Alan if your on here doing research here's a few good questions for our Crank

Is he a cheeseatarian
Was the cancer a big fib
Why did Solomon Walker leave
Why didn't he take duck dynasty to task
Cliff Richard
What's his favourite illness
Is he immune from the flu jab
Many many years ago he said " when things become routine that's the time to pack it in and do something else " has he changed his mind now
He described World peace as the follow up album to Viva Hate does he wished he'd not said that now
Does he get a kick of pissing in the fans pockets
Is he still chums with Russell Braindamage and Noel thingy
Manchester ? Has he now gone down the Ringo/Liverpool avenue

This will have people on iTunes in their droves.

Do you really think so ? To buy something that sounds like One November and You have killed me put into the food processor and forced through Boz Boorer's sausage machine.
It's just another bland sausage track.

I do hope he has a chatty with Alan though, he'll make a right embarrassing tit of himself you can put money on that for sure.
Just go back and look at his interview with Jonathan Ross. What a bellend he made of himself.

Is he a cheeseatarian
Was the cancer a big fib
Cliff Richard
Many many years ago he said " when things become routine that's the time to pack it in and do something else " has he changed his mind now
He described World peace as the follow up album to Viva Hate does he wished he'd not said that now

I love it that people on here get offended by this kind of tripe. It's double hilarious

Is he a cheeseatarian
Was the cancer a big fib
Cliff Richard

Perhaps Benny can ask himself 'why does my mouth run like a leaky sewer?'.

Is he a cheeseatarian
Was the cancer a big fib
Cliff Richard

Benny-the-British-Butcher ������

Why are you obsessed with meat? Do you like cock?

PS. It's "You're" not your.

Vincent Vegan.xxxxx

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom