Morrissey will be on "Alan Carr: Chatty Man", to perform "Kiss Me A Lot", on 27th March

Re: Article: Morrissey will be on "Alan Carr: Chatty Man", to perform "Kiss Me A Lot", on 27th March

Would I be able to watch this in the states? Like BBC Player? I liked watching Alan Carr's recent interview with Kylie on the Youtube.
Alan Carr is on Channel 4, not BBC. It will be on 4OD. you will have to wait till it is put up on Youtube or something, it should be posted here when there is a video out.

- - - Updated - - -

I thought I might do some Morrissey-spotting on Wednesday after work as I'm near the Chatty Man studios at London's South Bank. doors open at 6pm. How early, do you think Morrissey's would have to get there? Would he have to be there at 5 would you say? Or would he be able to roll up at 7? Anyone have experience of going to these recordings for TV? Thanks. :brows:
They turn up when they want to really, some last minite, some hours before.

Re: Chatty Man

I wish Kiss Me A Lot was released as a physical single with one of the French mixes (as yet unreleased) as a proper b-side. I love that song.

To remind you, there are unreleased, official "French Mixes" of Scandinavia, One Of Our Own (to have appeared on the axed Bullfighter Dies vinyl single), Art-hounds and Smiler With Knife.

Morrissey e-mail to Russell Brand

Oh, the pain, the pain. Richard Mad said of me (last year): "He is insufferable and poofed-up" - so he's bound to say the same about you. I replied: "This is a bit much coming from a man who married his own mother," and the quote was printed in the Daily Mirror! Of course I'll come on your telly show. Only if I can dress up. I sat by the pool yesterday (I'm in Switzerland) listening to a CD of Alan Carr (your ONLY competition in the hee-haw stakes), and I had 3 vodkas and belly-laughed for about an hour. Am I still ill? A very sexy French woman came up to me and said "How nich are YOU?" and ... Well, I'll complete this story on your telly show.

Lashings of luv
Monotony.

That's how people throw up.

Alan likes Morrissey. He was so looking forward to it when he introduced it last week (whilst
talking with The Voice "judges" at the end of last week's show.)

Alan is - TOTALLY - mad but he is also nice and very funny.

Recording should be fun :)

Perhaps Benny can ask himself 'why does my mouth run like a leaky sewer?'.

Er. "Is it because he has a leaky sewer of a mouth ?"
Yep.

Given the opportunity, you'd think that after 30 years or so, he - or anyone - could think of something much more intelligent to say or - god forbid - ask.

The only reason people go on these shows is to sell or promote something. It's all so fake And over done. There is the odd exception, Morrissey being one. During the 2004 Jonathan Ross interview he Wasn't trying to be everyone's best friend. He was completely and utterly Morrissey. And I loved him for that.

I don't think I can sit through this, even for Morrissey. I think I'll just have to wait for some kind individual to put the Moz performance/interview up on YouTube. Although I am a little bit sceptical about the interview part. We've been let down before.

Also why are all the listings referring to 'Kiss me a lot' as the new single. Is that just an assumption or do they know something we don't?

Last edited:

I wish Kiss Me A Lot was released as a physical single with one of the French mixes (as yet unreleased) as a proper b-side. I love that song.

To remind you, there are unreleased, official "French Mixes" of Scandinavia, One Of Our Own (to have appeared on the axed Bullfighter Dies vinyl single), Art-hounds and Smiler With Knife.

Did they make it past the pressing phase? Would be cool if there was box loads of brand new 7" One Of Our Own just locked up in a warehouse somewhere.

Hopefully this is the day Car comes home. Or sooner. :pray: Be super nice and shake his hand and tell him you'll never yell at him for clawing the couch again plz kthx.

Did they make it past the pressing phase? Would be cool if there was box loads of brand new 7" One Of Our Own just locked up in a warehouse somewhere.

I'm not sure. I certainly hope so!

Reports form Belfast gig from various sources:
Moz announced -
Kiss Me A Lot out on itunes as a single on 27 March.
Where's the post show!?
Regards,
FWD

Well, according to last_international_playboy on instagram, Morrissey has said onstage tonight, "kiss me a lot on itunes, Friday"...tongue in cheek or something in it, who knows?

So, is anyone around here going to the recording today? When does it start?

So, is anyone around here going to the recording today? When does it start?

Doors open at six. I guess they take an hour or more to get people into their seats and have a warm-up act. I work just around the corner so I shall turn up at about 5pm and see if I can spot La Moz. I had trouble sleeping last night at the thought of seeing him outside of a gig. Sadly I do not have a ticket. If anyone has a spare don't hesitate to offer it to me via a private message! :tiphat:

I'm really hoping this is a false alarm.

Unfortunately I think it's true. I didn't think he would actully go through with the interview but I thought he would at least sing 'Kiss me a lot' How is he going to sell this as a single if only his fan base know it's even being released.

Last edited by a moderator:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom