Morrissey with a fan today - @echoguitarist / Instagram

39741_paigeispaigeee.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
With Damon around it's more like he takes the shop with him which honestly must be a nice luxury

Me reckon the paint and the wall is just too cheap to be the The Sunset Marquis. I know he went straight to The Marquis from LAX for veggie tacos, which there is no way he can find in blood Londun with his big meeting with the new record execs.

It was taken at the Improv comedy club on Melrose. Morrissey was there to see Dick Gregory.

Bull Ox Daft Wacker! Spotted in Mank. Everyone knows Uncle Steve was in Mank on the set of STEVEN and getting a sneak peek at the Tatcher Theater of the Kickball film about how England lost and tied the USA in the Kickball World Championships.

Confirmed Hollywood Improv March 11.

Last edited:
She looks so plainly , unequivocally , lost with her icon at that moment. Really lovely to see ...

Me reckon can't figure that out at all. From the look of the chick, I'm going with West Hollywood or Encino. She looks like the checker that works at the Calabasas Costco that lets Uncle Steve and lil' Sammy cut in line.
Have you noticed that nobody rates your comments anymore? It's because you're obnoxious and nobody wastes their time with you. And the only reason I'm giving you any time of my life is that you have proven your worth by calling someone you don't even know, a 'chick'. Tough man/woman/person, whatever you are to degrade a woman online by calling her a 'chick'.

Grow up Aztec.

Bull Ox Daft Wacker! Spotted in Mank. Everyone knows Uncle Steve was in Mank on the set of STEVEN and getting a sneak peek at the Tatcher Theater of the Kickball film about how England lost and tied the USA in the Kickball World Championships.

Confirmed Hollywood Improv March 11.

At least you have succeeded in being the only poster on Solo who is less funny and more tedious that Benny. Quite an achievement. Now, go and get a job, move out of Mom's basement and feck off. Ta.

He is frowning and smiling at the same time.
I suspect Moz doesn't know how to relax when in public. He is always pulling funny expressions and waggling his eyebrows and throwing back the head. He must be wrecked at the end of every day. Maybe that's why he loved alcohol at certain stages of his life: getting blotto would allow for relaxation of the mind, body, and facial muscles. That isn't a dig at Moz. I'm a fan and think he's the coolest dude to have ever walked the earth, despite the occasional insensitive remarks he makes.

Maybe that's why he loved alcohol at certain stages of his life: getting blotto would allow for relaxation of the mind, body, and facial muscles.

He said something like that in the 90s. He said that alcohol is comforting for him and that he begins to feel almost normal when he's drunk.

I would hate being constantly hugged by complete strangers.
I feel for the man.

Have you noticed that nobody rates your comments anymore? It's because you're obnoxious and nobody wastes their time with you. And the only reason I'm giving you any time of my life is that you have proven your worth by calling someone you don't even know, a 'chick'. Tough man/woman/person, whatever you are to degrade a woman online by calling her a 'chick'.

Grow up Aztec.
Yes but.... Aztec talks like Mek-Quake from the ABC Warriors from the 2000AD comic. I find it funny sometimes. Or should I say "Me find it funny sometimes."
uRgei.jpg

I would hate being constantly hugged by complete strangers.
I feel for the man.
I don't know. Constant adulation. Sell out concerts where everyone in front rows are trying to touch you. Getting to live the life you want, where you want. Having boatloads of money to spend. Singer and ringleader for one of the most influential bands of all time. Genius lyricist (up to Your Arsenal anyway!). Amazing voice with great albums throughout his career. A few hugs are a small price to pay. I'm dialing a cliche: everyone is a stranger until you get to know them.

I don't know. Constant adulation. Sell out concerts where everyone in front rows are trying to touch you. Getting to live the life you want, where you want. Having boatloads of money to spend. Singer and ringleader for one of the most influential bands of all time. Genius lyricist (up to Your Arsenal anyway!). Amazing voice with great albums throughout his career. A few hugs are a small price to pay. I'm dialing a cliche: everyone is a stranger until you get to know them.
Of course you are right, but, he said on a number of occasions how he feels about humans. I don't think he is all that comfortable. He is probably doing it out of courtesy. Would you push off your adoring fan that just wants a warm and fuzzy hug? Of course not. But I don't think he enjoys it. But who knows. Maybe he is hoping to hug someone each time he goes out.

I suspect Moz doesn't know how to relax when in public. He is always pulling funny expressions and waggling his eyebrows and throwing back the head. He must be wrecked at the end of every day. Maybe that's why he loved alcohol at certain stages of his life: getting blotto would allow for relaxation of the mind, body, and facial muscles. That isn't a dig at Moz. I'm a fan and think he's the coolest dude to have ever walked the earth, despite the occasional insensitive remarks he makes.
i often feel uncomfortable in public too, well, less and less, i should say. rarely now. but there was a time when i had chronic anxiety and with that often comes a distorted sense of the body/self complex. for me, the enactment of gestures, facial expressions, mannerisms etc, is a way to enforce the integration of the body/self complex that feels under threat. instead of being a result of discomfort as they may well look, these mannerisms are an analgesic for discomfort, a grounding mechanism. i dont like alcohol though as i dont enjoy lack of precision. im most comfortable not when im relaxed but when im precise (which is why im in my element when im angry). i like the idea of mannerisms as a science of precision--which is one of the reasons i like watching movies, all those mannerisms you can observe and possibly, if the character is congruous with your own, try out.

Of course you are right, but, he said on a number of occasions how he feels about humans. I don't think he is all that comfortable. He is probably doing it out of courtesy. Would you push off your adoring fan that just wants a warm and fuzzy hug? Of course not. But I don't think he enjoys it. But who knows. Maybe he is hoping to hug someone each time he goes out.

Agree. It seems like an inherent self conscious anxiety that he's learned to manage over time

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom