morrissey withdrawals

mozboy76

10 showfrom stockton to bakersfield last night i really feeling kinda sad not much to look foward too now dam i got to save to go see him in SC myrtle beach Anyone else feelin the same

10 showfrom stockton to bakersfield last night i really feeling kinda sad not much to look foward too now dam i got to save to go see him in SC myrtle beach Anyone else feelin the same

not yet, but i will. ive been saying for months that when my two moz shows are over, i will spiral into a deep deep depression. the only thing i have to look forward to after July 5th is the new Scott Baio reality show airing on VH1on July 15th :(

yes! i am so sad after the vegas show and cant get over the fact that i wont be in his presence for a long long time....thats why iim praying to be able see him in boston + philly if i get tix for letterman!! oh....:(

I'd love to goto to the SC show. Am trying to find a way to get there. It's wierd I've been to 3 shows and have Phily coming up yet I still want more.

It was like I had something to look forward to... Something I could plan a trip around, keep occupied with, then I went to the best concerts ever and now-nothing!
I am actually planning to try to go to the Clearwater, Florida show if I can get a decent airfare.
I have to have something to look forward to, even if my credit limit is challenged!

I know exactly how you feel!!!! It's one of the worst feelings, I personally hate it(well, it is, but then it isn't. Because then you have something to look forward to in some strange way, looking forward to him coming back, even though you don't know when...just the anticipation). You start to miss Moz, and it's not like you know him persnoally and he came to visit you and now that visit is over, but yuou just miss him, and being around him. That may sound so crazy and ridiculous, but that's how I can describe it. I only got to go to one show, the Hollywood Bowl last Friday, bt am soooo thankful, even if that was my only show. It was the best I had seen and Moz looked so very handsome. The plus to it was that that show was requested by Morrissey to be taped, and I was there!! So even though I didn't get to go and see him in Bakersfield, I am so thankful to have been at the show that was taped. But besides that wonderful point, I am still sad. Becuase I feel like he's so far away, so out of reach.....do I sound silly?? Probably not, and this is why I love how much Morrissey fans can understand one another. This is such a big comfort, as you all know. ;)

Last edited:
My credit card can't take much more either, am already broke from May and booked a flight to England in Oct.

not yet, but i will. ive been saying for months that when my two moz shows are over, i will spiral into a deep deep depression. the only thing i have to look forward to after July 5th is the new Scott Baio reality show airing on VH1on July 15th :(

You are cute, Nugz :)

I always get withdrawls after seeing gigs i've been hanging out for, etc.

ENGLAND!!! :eek: I wanna goooooooo!!! Enjoy yourself ;)

Thank you, yes I plan on having a great time. Found cheap airfare and said that's it I'm going. Finally told my boss today she didn't seem to happy but oh well.

From Continental about a month ago.

Thank you, yes I plan on having a great time. Found cheap airfare and said that's it I'm going. Finally told my boss today she didn't seem to happy but oh well.

how much?? if you dont me asking? you can PM if you want. im seriously considering a trip there in the near future and ive never even been a frickin plane before, so im pretty lost....

haha thanks. i really do love Scott Baio though. the name of the show is "SCOTT BAIO IS 45 AND SINGLE" hahahaha. i cant wait! :p

How does Chachi get the chicks?

Good!! You gfotta take chances in life sometimes, and this one is not to be missed!

Back
Top Bottom