Morrissey Your arsenal Vinyl LP with Inner sleeve

bat666

Hello I have a spare original vinyl copy of Your Arsenal with inner sleeve in excellent condition which I would like to swap for a vinyl copy of Vauxhall and I original in gatefold sleeve. I live in Manchester and could arrange to meet to exchange. I may also consider swapping for World of Morrissey or Southpaw Grammar original vinyl albums.

Re: Morrisey Your arsenal Vinyl LP with Inner sleeve.

Hello I have a spare original vinyl copy of Your Arsenal with inner sleeve in excellent condition which I would like to swap for a vinyl copy of Vauxhall and I original in gatefold sleeve. I live in Manchester and could arrange to meet to exchange. I may also consider swapping for World of Morrissey or Southpaw Grammar original vinyl albums.

I really doubt you can get this trade without topping it up with extra cash or item. Your Arsenal is easy to get , the three you mentioned are tough. Good luck anyway.

I would love to buy Your Arsenal off of you if possible.

Tags
album southpaw vauxhall & i vinyl your arsenal
Back
Top Bottom