Morrissey's biggest secret.

Math Tinder

like Sister Ray said
He's actually incredibly technologically proficient, none of this 'internet' thing fazes him in the slightest, it was probably him and not 'bantown' who hacked livejournal 'for the lolz' back in January (he originated the term 'lol'), and, upon request, he could build a robot acceptably resembling himself +capable of singing his songs.

Not the last two obviously, but think about it. I don't mean it in the context of the email leak (which obviously does not suggest amazing internet proficiency) although that's what made the topic cross my mind. Suppose Morrissey is still holding secret genius - or any real secret. We feel like we know him pretty fully at this point right?

Post what Morrissey's biggest secret is, the one he has kept so well that _no one_, at least virtually no one, has ever even suspected it. Something about Jake or whatever, if true, would be one of the not-best-kept secrets; what is the secret that is the opposite of that?

What do you suspect about Morrissey that _really_, nobody knows? Mine is that he's a devil with a computer.

love
math+

ps- if you feel like answering would be to 'invade his privacy' somehow, then naturally don't answer

I suspect:

...That he's as addicted to this website as all of us.

...That he frequently scours it with a fine-toothed comb himself, and comes up with contrived personalities to post on here with, just to throw us off the scent, heh, heh.

...That he's human just like all of us.

Last edited:
He still secretly longs to have big, greasy hair while fronting the best band (in his opinion) he's ever been in, The Nosebleeds.

Musings said:
...That he's human just like all of us.

Your first two are great; this last one is not a secret though, it's probably his most famous lyric in fact. :)

love, math+

ps- dallow good show, that was hilarious

Musings said:
I suspect:

...That he's as addicted to this website as all of us.

...That he frequently scours it with a fine-toothed comb himself, and comes up with contrived personalities to post on here with, just to throw us off the scent, heh, heh.

quote]

Seriously, I believe these to be true!

There have been many times when peopl have signed up, given us their 15 posts of fame then disappeared again, never to return.

He is secretly married to Julia Riley and plans to apply for US citizenship next year. (He married her for the papers, of course, but she thinks otherwise.) :D

Moz starts the day with a nice greasy fry up and every Sunday, he and Mr Marr go round his mum's for a nice home cooked roast.

(Urgh, I gag as I write this...no joke)

Last edited:
Dupree said:
Moz starts the day with a nice greasy fry up and every Sunday, he and Mr Marr go round his mum's for a nice home cooked roast.

(Urgh, I gag as I write this...no joke)

And for a quick shag with Julia........

:D

"wide to receive" was a real love song to somebody he met on the internet.

he's the biological son and heir of Elvis and Nancy Sinatra :O

...and Michael Stipe and Robert Smith are his evil clones...

...and his favourite food is barbecue with blood sauce

that were all the secrets he told me while being drunk when we celebrated his 50th birthday(OH you didn't knew this also, he's 50 not 47)

His first sexual encounter was at age 17 with a handsome headmaster and the headmaster's wife (herself a school teacher).

Morrissey's biggest secret is...his genitalia really ARE the result of some cruel practical joke.

It would explain a lot wouldn't it?

Last edited:
..".That he's as addicted to this website as all of us.

...That he frequently scours it with a fine-toothed comb himself, and comes up with contrived personalities to post on here with, just to throw us off the scent, heh, heh."

Oh, it's a really good fantasy. I find it hard to imagine though. I think his secret is unmentionable without
blushing !

Morrissey's biggest secret is...... that he likes to treat himself to some human-meat dinners from time to time. His favorite is young-man-pott-roast with a side of oven-roasted potatos and red wine.

Johnny Marr's secret is simple........He's a hermaphrodite!!! :eek:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom