Morrissey's biggest secret.

All The Smiths lyrics are actually written by Mike Joyce, with the exception of Some Girls Are Bigger Than Others, which was written by Morrissey's mum.

Dupree said:
All The Smiths lyrics are actually written by Mike Joyce, with the exception of Some Girls Are Bigger Than Others, which was written by Morrissey's mum.

What are we doing here then? Let's all go start a Mike Joyce fan site! We're wasting our time here with a fraud.

Morrissey and (US Folk Singer) Bill Morrissey are actually the same person.

Morrissey used to work behind the bar here as a teenager every Friday night and that's where he got his name.

45190.jpg

DAnn Coulter said:
What are we doing here then? Let's all go start a Mike Joyce fan site! We're wasting our time here with a fraud.

I vote we set up a Morrissey's Mum fan site!

Morrissey's pen names include (but are not limited to) J K Rowling, J T Leroy and Noam Chomsky.

Oh, and Johnny Rogan.

Last edited:
Dupree said:

It's a funny/horrible thought. Imagine what would happen within the fanbase, and worse, imagine Joyce singing all those songs! :eek:

Freya said:
It's a funny/horrible thought. Imagine what would happen within the fanbase, and worse, imagine Joyce singing all those songs! :eek:

The thought of MeatHead Joyce as the lead singer of The Smiths and Moz in the back playing drums is beyond scary......Despite the great lyrics, the band would've been completely ignored under this scenario and we wouldn't be here today.

there really are explosive kegs between his legs and meanwhile we take it as a clever sexual innuendo, he's being held hostage by the taliban.

The practical joke statement makes me envisage the poor bloke being born with a Groucho Marx specs, nose and moustache in place of the usual equipment. Which could still explain a lot.

My own theory is that Morrissey secretly pens Coronation Street fanfiction, but seeing as I doubt he could resist the lure of the Mary-Sue (Or Morri-Sue in this case) trap, there'll be someone bearing a suspicious resemblance to himself, written in as an original character. Any bets he's Mayor of Weatherfield by now....

..Alanis Morrissette is Morrissey's drag persona. (oh the horror!). ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom