Morrissey's December Speech 2017 - SER / YouTube

41828_stateoftheunion_20171218.png

41827_stateoftheunion_20171218_2.png

(posted on SER's YT channel).

This is definitely a never seen before, direct to camera discussion from Moz.
Chart position, Der Spiegel, questioned by the American Secret Service as a result - possibly no free access to the US!?
"Whatever will be in 2018 will be..."
Regards,
FWD.

Media coverage:

Last edited by a moderator:
A pity party on steroids. Grow a pair, Morrissey.

This lame video whine represents an appeal to the remaining trapped Cult members to Keep The Faith. It refuses to engage with consensual reality. It mawkishly appropriates the victims of Manchester terror to burnish Morrissey's fake credentials as a compassionate person rather than a naked careerist who tried to co-opt Manchester deaths for PR purposes as surely as he did with Bataclan.

It's quite pleasing to listen to this at half-speed on YouTube. It gives it a sedated, lobotomised aura which is entirely appropriate given the mendacious drivel Morrissey opines. One can only smile to think of him writhing in his sheets tonight, realising he has absolutely blown it, thrown away any legacy such that he now faces an eternity of ridicule as a Crank-Fraud. Well, a few years of ridicule then people will just be bored and put him on Ignore. For ever.

The die is now cast. He has decided to double down on his delusionality, to Carry On Conspiracy-ing every person and institution that is finally calling him out as a vextious troll. Unable to deny the reality of his own spoken words, he now retreats to implausible attempts to claim that there is a 'conspiracy to misinterpret' what clearly doesn't need any interpretation whatsoever.
Morrissey had the option of releasing 'Low In High School' and comporting himself with some degree of dignity and decorum. Instead he chose from the outset to troll his audience and casual listeners with a provocative and irrelevant interjection into a BBC radio performance wherein he weaponised UKIP for his own troll-arsenal.

There is no 'mea culpa' here, just more butt-hurt nonsense.

The most delicious irony of many is the fact that an album launch campaign that began with Morrissey imploring peope to 'stop reading the news' ends with abject failure as he is forced to respond to the tsunami of criticism he has justifiably faced in print and online. Quite clearly he studies the news intently, at least in so far as it relates to his dwindling career prospects.

Given his claim to 'remember Manchester', interested observers might ponder why he failed to write a song to honour them, preferring instead to fill his new album full of idiotically simplistic political denunciations of obvious targets such as the police and the armed forces: the very people we depend upon to protect us from terror this Xmas.

I've come to wish you an unhappy Christmas Morrissey....burn in hell...you deserve every scorching flame of pain and humiliation you have brought upon yourself with your insipid arrogance.

with every good wish

BrummieBoy

ps: Please do find time to play this monologue at half-speed and also 'Jacky'. Both sound hilarious when pumped full of anti-psychotic drugs....

This is what happens when you support Feminist Avant Garde crap.

Stop being a Mangina Morrissey!

All this 'I'm Not A Man' bollocks is making me sick. He needs to become a Masculinist at least!

News used to be news 30 years ago when there was basically three news Channels. Dan Rather, Peter JenningsWalter Chronkite. They had morals and they protected people from things people said that could be misconstrued. The German "journalist", Who gets paid very low wages, makes a name for herself, chooses to write about the Spacey comments. 40minutes of conversation, there were other things to write about.

News used to be news 30 years ago when there was basically three news Channels. Dan Rather, Peter JenningsWalter Chronkite. They had morals and they protected people from things people said that could be misconstrued. The German "journalist", Who gets paid very low wages, makes a name for herself, chooses to write about the Spacey comments. 40minutes of conversation, there were other things to write about.

:thumb:

PAUL'S NOT DEAD

BUT JOURNALISM IS.

What i am confused by is if he identifies with Trump somehow? Like changing Shoplifters of the World to Trumpshifters of the World and referring to this as a State of the Union Address...does he think he’s controlling Trump? Like, shifting him? I’m so confused by his motivation on that.

WHERE did everyone go? Am I on Universal Ignore again? Or is the committee in talks?

No he didn't say he wanted to kill trump. The Journalist inflicted the question on him - "would you press a button". As polite as Morrissey is, he obliged by answering the question.

If I had a magic button to wipe somebody out, I would use it! The North Korean dude probably being my number 1 choice.

So you want to kill the 'North Korean dude' with a magic button but you don't want to kill him? Morrissey wants to kill Trump with a magic button as well. Doesn't that mean he wants to kill him? Free speech ends when you call for someone to be murdered.

I think and hope these ' fireside chats ' are the way forward. His words are much warmer and more finely nuanced than they appear in cold hard newsprint.He sounded a bit down but defiant. Let's be positive and hope an early winter flu bout will give him some immunity until spring.

So you want to kill the 'North Korean dude' with a magic button but you don't want to kill him? Morrissey wants to kill Trump with a magic button as well. Doesn't that mean he wants to kill him? Free speech ends when you call for someone to be murdered.
If Morrissey had initiated the subject himself, that would be a different kettle of fish. But he didn't.
Crickets on now :tiphat:

It's quite pleasing to listen to this at half-speed on YouTube. It gives it a sedated, lobotomised aura which is entirely appropriate given the mendacious drivel Morrissey opines.

ps: Please do find time to play this monologue at half-speed and also 'Jacky'. Both sound hilarious when pumped full of anti-psychotic drugs....

This made me lol but I'm listening and it really works. I'm thinking his past few records might all benefit from the "chopped and screwed" approach!

If Morrissey had initiated the subject himself, that would be a different kettle of fish. But he didn't.
Crickets on now :tiphat:
In the distance Davidt bites his tongue. :D

Dear Morrissey,

Two cliches come to mind.

1. You reap what you sow.
2. What goes around comes around.

This is karma for all the shite you’ve done to people. Karma for all the times you jumped to conclusions; dropping your friends without knowing the full story. Now it’s your turn to feel the pain. It is your turn to understand what it feels liked to be convicted and left to hang without having all the facts. Will you learn and grow from this experience? NO!!! You are a narcissist whom feels like everyone else is wrong but never you. You’re too f***ing self absorbed.

My advice is to get away from your leacherous disgusting subhuman entourage and take a good long look at yourself. Delve deep into your black heart and make ammends to throngs of people you’ve wronged. Stop playing the f***ing victim.

The world isn’t out to get you. Your disgusting hateful words got you what you had coming.

What i am confused by is if he identifies with Trump somehow? Like changing Shoplifters of the World to Trumpshifters of the World and referring to this as a State of the Union Address...does he think he’s controlling Trump? Like, shifting him? I’m so confused by his motivation on that.

The only way his actions make sense is if he approaches each situation with the intent of causing the most outrage and backlash as possible. He's a troll, an agent of chaos.
"On one week Los Angeles announces Morrissey Day and then a week later I'm being cross-examined by the Secret Service." It's right around the 5:00 mark. You can tell how happy he is about it and he looks into the camera, much different than the part where he's trying to say the Der Spiegel thing was a setup.

I'm really glad Morrissey made this video. It was really good to hear his side of the story. I wholeheartedly support Morrissey.

That was kind of hard to watch. He should really let professionals take care of the damage control. Every time he attempts it himself he just makes it worse.

I'm really glad Morrissey made this video. It was really good to hear his side of the story. I wholeheartedly support Morrissey.

Morrissey only did the video because Barbara Walters wouldn't answer his calls to do a weeping celebrity apology interview. Exit, exit, everybody's heading for the exit...

Tags
low in high school info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom