Morrissey's London?

Jackie London

♥ Howlin' Pelle
I'm looking for some sort of Morrissey's London guide! I'm going to London and I would love to know about places to visit that are connected to him in different ways! Places he has lived, places where he has played at, places mentioned in his texts etc.!!

Cheers!

He texts?

OMG Oskr Wlde is 2 rad!!!11!!!!!11!

I <3 bks n h8 the recrd indstry.

Thanks for all the great tips! :thumb: And for all of you who know London well, any tips of places to go, away from the usual tourist spots?

Go to South West Six. At nighttime. Because there's nothing wrong with you. Ohhhh.

As long as you try cake Jackie, you will be fine!

Do I actually dare to eat british food? I've heard it's crap! Well, thank god for the "A Taste Of Sweden" section at IKEA, at least I can get some decent food from there. Mmmmmm, sill and knäckebröd!!

Crap???? Oh dear! You have heard MANY bad rumours, we have so much fat in this country it could kill an anarexic in seconds!

Do I actually dare to eat british food? I've heard it's crap! Well, thank god for the "A Taste Of Sweden" section at IKEA, at least I can get some decent food from there. Mmmmmm, sill and knäckebröd!!

What the hell does Poang mean?

Where does she go to see Chavs?

Back
Top Bottom