Morrissey's music isn't for women

Sorry fren, you'll have to forgive me for taking you literally. As you can see, I've been attacked by many sexual degenerates in this thread, so I didn't find a male-stripper also attacking me that far-fetched. I don't understand what you mean about Catholic virgins and humor, but if you are based and redpilled, you're okay by me.
I just meant you seem a bit humorless about some of the responses here,
and male strippers aren't worth less than catholics,
JUST to make that clear!

Based. If you haven't already, sub to his channel. It's great stuff. I thought this forum was completely pozzed, but you, @ForgotHowIGotMyName, @GodEmperorMorrissey, the Vegan Cro guy and even that one femoid are all incredibly based. Perhaps there are more too.

Here's a great video:

This was legit funny. I did also laugh at Nick's cookie monster analogy, watching Ben Shapiro go on a super triggered 20 min rant during one of his lectures was hilarious. You could tell that at that moment all those years of bullying had come back to him.

NO SOS BLANCO? entonces tenes origenes del tercer mundo,se ve que queres pertenecer....,y yo permanezco en mi pais porque estoy bien y ni pienso irme a EE UU,en el creci y estudie,porque en mi pais la educacion publica es gratuita y la salud tambien y vienen inmigrantes de paises limitrofes y de otros. .. a estudiar y atenderse gratis,asi que sera pobre,pero tiene muchos valores,y si sos virgen es tu eleccion pero no digas que no atacaste a Moz,porque es mentira,si lo hiciste porque para vos solo los que son heterosexuales virgenes y celibes estan por encima del resto,y te repito que a la gente se la discrimina por la persona que es buena o mala,no por otras caracteristicas,es muy bajo tratar a la chica trans con la denominacion femoide ,lo haces como si ella fuera un monstruo y es un ser humano como todos aca ,ser homosexual o bi o hetero habiendo tenido sexo es para vos condenable con el infierno,yo acepto tu postura de celibe virgen, porque es tu vida pero no puedo respetarte porque claramente me resulta denigrante que ataques a las mujeres y al resto de la gente que no piensa como vos,Moz y casi todos aca debemos tener un lugar reservado en el infierno aunque seamos buenas personas ,esa es la conclusion de todas tus ideas, y estas totalmente equivocadoo queres deshacerte de algunos dichos y despues de que dijiste yo no ataco y bla bla bla ,volves a arremeter y quedas como un estupido!! Despedite o pedi perdon a todos los que defenestraste incluyendo a MORRISSEY,

You seem pretty mentally ill. See a psychiatrist, for your own sake.
>One person is a completely normal, straight, male
>They're arguing against trannies, sluts, illiterate Mexican farmers, and beta males
>You tell the normal person they are mentally ill

Cringe.

ARE NOT WHITE? then you have origins from the third world, you see that you want to belong ..., and I remain in my country because I am well and I do not plan to go to the US, I grew up and studied, because in my country public education is free and health too and immigrants come from bordering countries and others. .. to study and attend for free, so it will be poor, but it has many values, and if you are a virgin it is your choice but do not say that you did not attack Moz, because it is a lie, if you did it because for you only those who are heterosexual virgins and celibates are above the rest, and I repeat that people are discriminated against by the person who is good or bad, not by other characteristics, it is very low to treat the trans girl with the denomination femoid, you do it as if she It was a monster and is a human being like everyone here, being gay or bi or straight having sex is for you condemned with hell, I accept your position as a virgin celibate, because it is your life but I can not respect you because it clearly denigrates me that attacks the women and the rest of the people who don't think like you, Moz and almost everyone here should have a reserved place in hell even if we are good people, that's the conclusion of all your ideas, and you're totally wrong or want to get rid of some told us and after you said I do not attack and blah blah blah, you lash out again and you look stupid !! Say goodbye or ask for forgiveness to everyone you defended including MORRISSEY,
I was just kidding, I am white. Please stay in your country, and tell everybody else there to do the same. Mexico has both free healthcare and college, America doesn't, yet they still come here in droves. Again stupid bitch, I never attacked Moz. Heterosexual celibates are above the rest. It may be "trans," but it's no girl. You are right, it is not a femoid. It's something much worse. I would never disrespect monsters like that, dear. That's not coming from me, that's coming from the bible. Sorry if God's words offend you, femoid. Morrissey's a Christian, if he's repented for any past sins, he's not going to hell. You are stupid. More nonsense. Please don't reply to this post. I'm getting tired of BTFOing you.

I was just kidding, I am white. Please stay in your country, and tell everybody else there to do the same. Mexico has both free healthcare and college, America doesn't, yet they still come here in droves. Again stupid bitch, I never attacked Moz. Heterosexual celibates are above the rest. It may be "trans," but it's no girl. You are right, it is not a femoid. It's something much worse. I would never disrespect monsters like that, dear. That's not coming from me, that's coming from the bible. Sorry if God's words offend you, femoid. Morrissey's a Christian, if he's repented for any past sins, he's not going to hell. You are stupid. More nonsense. Please don't reply to this post. I'm getting tired of BTFOing you.
Me importa un puto pedoo si sos blanco o amarillo !! Si que le dijiste enfermo a Moz !!!! Y el sigue haciendo su vida sexual ,que es absolutamente normal y saludable ,bien por Moz ,y el no creo que se arrepienta de " sus pecados " ,que pecados ,?? Estas hablando de M como si lo conocieras como si supieras de su vida,vos tenes muchas fantasias parece. Te arreglas con poluciones nocturnas eso es para preadolescentes y adolescentes que tienen mucha carga hormonal pero pasada esa etapa ,ya no pasaria a ser normal ... osea que te recargas de estimulos sexuales y luego te pasan cosas que indican la inmadurez que posees,Flaco que asquerosaa debe ser tu cama ,las sabanas ,, puaj que repulsivo una parte va a las sabanas y a tu ropa interior y otra a tu cerebro,,clarooo por eso tenes esa forma de pensar ,,amo a los perros asi que no me molesta que me digas perra!! Segui con tu entretenida vida y no me rompas mas las reverendas pelotas y si insultaste a Morrissey y a muchos aca,y nadie nadie apoya tu postura, el anormal aca sos vos,sos un tipo asqueroso en todo sentido me das ascooo !!!

>One person is a completely normal, straight, male
>They're arguing against trannies, sluts, illiterate Mexican farmers, and beta males
>You tell the normal person they are mentally ill

Cringe.
Your obsession with identity politics is cringe, and will do you no good. Find more productive things to do.

Me importa un puto pedoo si sos blanco o amarillo !! Si que le dijiste enfermo a Moz !!!! Y el sigue haciendo su vida sexual ,que es absolutamente normal y saludable ,bien por Moz ,y el no creo que se arrepienta de " sus pecados " ,que pecados ,?? Estas hablando de M como si lo conocieras como si supieras de su vida,vos tenes muchas fantasias parece. Te arreglas con poluciones nocturnas eso es para preadolescentes y adolescentes que tienen mucha carga hormonal pero pasada esa etapa ,ya no pasaria a ser normal ... osea que te recargas de estimulos sexuales y luego te pasan cosas que indican la inmadurez que posees,Flaco que asquerosaa debe ser tu cama ,las sabanas ,, puaj que repulsivo una parte va a las sabanas y a tu ropa interior y otra a tu cerebro,,clarooo por eso tenes esa forma de pensar ,,amo a los perros asi que no me molesta que me digas perra!! Segui con tu entretenida vida y no me rompas mas las reverendas pelotas y si insultaste a Morrissey y a muchos aca,y nadie nadie apoya tu postura, el anormal aca sos vos,sos un tipo asqueroso en todo sentido me das ascooo !!!
Putting this in English doesn't seem to work, so let me spell it out for you in your own sh*t language: Nunca insulté a Morrissey. Amo a Morrissey. Dicho esto, ha estado en numerosas relaciones homosexuales. Él es cristiano, así que no quiero que se queme en el infierno. Es por eso que espero que te hayas arrepentido de cualquier acción de sodomía pasada. Tener "transmisiones nocturnas" es completamente normal. Algunos hombres los tienen durante toda su vida, otros no. El hecho de que estés tan obsesionado con esto demuestra que no eres más que un coomer retrasado. Ahora, si vas a seguir participando en este hilo, lo menos que puedes hacer es mostrarme tus tetas y hacerme un burrito de queso y frijoles.

This was legit funny. I did also laugh at Nick's cookie monster analogy, watching Ben Shapiro go on a super triggered 20 min rant during one of his lectures was hilarious. You could tell that at that moment all those years of bullying had come back to him.
Speak of the devil...

Your perception of me is subjective, and entirely up to you.
>Your perception of me is subjective, and entirely up to you.
iPA51Rz.jpg

@Famous when dead, why was my reply to Luji blocked?
I think what you actually mean is:
Why was my post not approved at the speed I'd like it to be as it hasn't appeared in the thread yet?
The simple answer to that is: if you'd like the ability to hold a conversation with someone on this site on your own terms and speed - register an account with any old email address and do as you wish.
There are many posts across many threads that need checking and whilst you choose to use anon, you will be subject to having to wait and more so if using languages other than English as translate doesn't work on certain pages here and requires more work than simply allowing it (nor am I going to try and sift through IP hashes to figure out who out of hundreds of anons is potentially missing a post).
Feel free to feedback in the appropriate section of the site should that cause you issue.
I will not respond to any further tagging of myself in threads where people want 'explanations' - use the site feedback thread or register.
Regards,
FWD.

Anonimo invitado tu respuesta me llego, no entiendo porque decis que aqui no se puede escribir en ingles si todos lo hacen ,menos yo claro,tal vez el moderador lo rechazo por el contenido,me pediste que te muestre mis tetas,apuesto a que lo que no te publicaron era algo de mal gusto por eso no salio,lo que yo escribo en español lo publican tarde pero al menos lo hacen.Para que queres que te muestre mis senos, ?? Mira que vas a tener trabajo ehh!!!!

Moderador lei la respuesta que le diste a anonimo invitado,yo solamente quiero que me digas sinceramente si yo molesto en este sitio,te ruego me contestes ,no es mi intencion molestar a nadie, pero si es asi abandono el sitio ,se sincero por favor desde ya gracias y saludos

Back
Top Bottom