Morrissey's Natal Chart

MozIsGod

I've always wondered what Morrissey's natal chart looks like.

There's a few websites that offer free birth charts. I've tried seeing Morrissey's, but I don't know his exact birth time and location.

Other than his sun sign, does anyone know what his rising/moon signs may be? :)

I've always wondered what Morrissey's natal chart looks like.

There's a few websites that offer free birth charts. I've tried seeing Morrissey's, but I don't know his exact birth time and location.

Other than his sun sign, does anyone know what his rising/moon signs may be? :)

I have a friend who is completely into this sort of thing, and I could ask him. The answer might take awhile because he's in NZ. I think he was born in Davyhulme but don't know the time. I find it interesting because my birthday is May 29th and I remember looking up our birthdays and it said we would get along but there would be a lot of competition between us. Typical Gemini behavior. If you'd like me to ask my friend, let me know.

Did anyone else check their compatability, or is it just me?
156.gif

To get a true reading of his Natal Chart we'd need a birth time which is something I personally have never been able to obtain..

These things are not an exact science by any means, surely it doesn't make that much difference what exact time it was.

Did anyone else check their compatability, or is it just me?
156.gif

Ha, I did because my birthday is May 29th. This one book said we would get along but that it would be a highly competitive friendship. :confused:

Back
Top Bottom