Morsi / "Viva Hate" on The Jon Stewart Show

Re: Happen to catch this on The Jon Stewart Show...

Happen to catch this on The Jon Stewart Show...doing a skit on Mohammed Morsi....Nice pic of Jon!

lol. I doubt anyone got it.

I didn't know people actually watched The Daily Show.

The background graphics during the news portion of this show tend to be obscure but extremely clever. Like here.

Re: Article: Daily Star - Morrissey and Victoria Wood; "Victoria Wood's Nice Cup Of T

Morsi "Viva Hate"

A mock up of the the Egyptian president on that LP cover was on Jon Stewart's show the other day. Can't get away from the man.

I am not sure if you are familiar, but there is a show on USA called Psych, and one of the writers must be a huge Morrissey fan. They have mentioned M specifically (the lead character told Malcolm McDowell that he only knew important British cultural figures, Morrissey and Gwyneth Paltrow), and last week, in an episode about a rock star, the lead character was citing singers and their guitar players and he said,"Morrissey had Marr". Other references include an episode titled "Meat is Murder, but Murder is Murder, too" and one show when the lead character couldn't concentrate on work because someone had stolen his original vinyl copy of The Queen is Dead". There have been other mentions, but these were most notable. Somebody there loves the beloved.

I am not sure if you are familiar, but there is a show on USA called Psych, and one of the writers must be a huge Morrissey fan. They have mentioned M specifically (the lead character told Malcolm McDowell that he only knew important British cultural figures, Morrissey and Gwyneth Paltrow), and last week, in an episode about a rock star, the lead character was citing singers and their guitar players and he said,"Morrissey had Marr". Other references include an episode titled "Meat is Murder, but Murder is Murder, too" and one show when the lead character couldn't concentrate on work because someone had stolen his original vinyl copy of The Queen is Dead". There have been other mentions, but these were most notable. Somebody there loves the beloved.

I watched a few episodes a few years ago and there was one where they had to say a password to get into a secret lodge or something and they referenced 'Hairdresser On Fire' & 'Girlfriend In A Coma'.

I watched a few episodes a few years ago and there was one where they had to say a password to get into a secret lodge or something and they referenced 'Hairdresser On Fire' & 'Girlfriend In A Coma'.

Their Twin Peaks episode was kind of cool, except it was depressing to see all those people old.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom