Most memorable moz-solo members

Try hiding your enthusiasm.

I never understood why everyone disliked him. He was always decently nice to me and never really bothered me. But maybe I just missed something. Or I was generally distracted by that hag Scarlet Ibis.

You joined a year too late to see Robby's Greatest Hits.

Corrissey
Nugz
Cassius
NRitH
Mindless Ruffian
goinghome
iamaghost or something like that, guy from Ireland.
mauve21
jukebox jury
snowfallsoon
oyeterrence

Real people, real lives they commented on. Not people trolling a message board looking to bag a husband or show how smart they think they are.

Blimey. This list reminds me of how long it's been since I've posted regularly here, haven't seen any of those guys around in years.

Blimey. This list reminds me of how long it's been since I've posted regularly here, haven't seen any of those guys around in years.

I'm right there with you. Even with my occasional lurking, I didn't realize how many people aren't around anymore :(

I'm right there with you. Even with my occasional lurking, I didn't realize how many people aren't around anymore :(

Within a period of about 6 months all the normal regulars left and Viva and Skylarker picked back up playing grab ass with each other while trying to be as offensive as possible while Viva simultaneously courted his beard. It was a bizarre shift. THis place has been Bodie ever since. :straightface:

Without a doubt the most memorable poster ever in the long history of Morrissey Solo was Greasetea. That man went down in infamy. He tore posters to bits. His repuation spread to outside the forum. He raised merry hell. And CG if you think Skylarker and Viva are offensive, they're not a patch on Greasetea. Greasetea was around in 2001 - 2002.

Without a doubt the most memorable poster ever in the long history of Morrissey Solo was Greasetea. That man went down in infamy. He tore posters to bits. His repuation spread to outside the forum. He raised merry hell. And CG if you think Skylarker and Viva are offensive, they're not a patch on Greasetea. Greasetea was around in 2001 - 2002.

That was back when there was no moderation whatsoever. Who knows how he'd operate in this new, moderated environment.

Within a period of about 6 months all the normal regulars left and Viva and Skylarker picked back up playing grab ass with each other while trying to be as offensive as possible while Viva simultaneously courted his beard. It was a bizarre shift. THis place has been Bodie ever since. :straightface:

Revisionist much?

I remember him when I lurked. He did make the shenanigans today look like babies. THere was another one like that who hung around the chat alot that Miharu played with...

Re:

Would that be the six months before or after you had no problem hanging out with Viva and his "beard" :)rolleyes:) in California, and PMing me nice stuff, and being all friendly like? Please clarify your accusation. Because -again- I recall things a little differently. You were quite chummy with all of us until about a year ago, if that. But Viva's been a member since '06. And I've been here for two years...and he and I were not exactly the best of friends for a large chunk of that time. So when did this six months of bloodshed that he and I are supposedly guilty of take place, exactly?

Re:

Would that be the six months before or after you had no problem hanging out with Viva and his "beard" :)rolleyes:) in California, and PMing me nice stuff, and being all friendly like? Please clarify your accusation. Because -again- I recall things a little differently. You were quite chummy with all of us until about a year ago, if that. But Viva's been a member since '06. And I've been here for two years...and he and I were not exactly the best of friends for a large chunk of that time. So when did this six months of bloodshed that he and I are supposedly guilty of take place, exactly?

WARNING

Do not hijack this thread.

If you want to keep fighting, please go to the pigsty.

If you do not stay on topic, you will be given a 3 day time out and subsequently 12 months ban.

Last edited:
Re:

WARNING

Do not hijack this thread.

If you want to keep fighting, please go to the pigsty.

If you do not stay on topic, you will be given a 3 day time out and subsequently 12 months ban.

It is on topic. We're discussing why certain members have left the site. Furthermore I'm asking her to clarify a statement she made pertaining to the aforementioned vacating of the site en masse by many former members.

Go threaten someone else. Or ban me without substantiating your accusation that I "hijacked" the thread. I really don't care. Unlike Crystal Geezer's, my life will go on.

Re:

I am sad enough where i found time out of my VERY busy schedule to find this nomination. Only one person had the nerve to recognise my contribution - but it's quality and not quantity that counts. The Housemartins refered to themselves as the 4th best band in Hull - but you my friend are the best person from this location. Thank you...:)

Re:

I am sad enough where i found time out of my VERY busy schedule to find this nomination. Only one person had the nerve to recognise my contribution - but it's quality and not quantity that counts. The Housemartins refered to themselves as the 4th best band in Hull - but you my friend are the best person from this location. Thank you...:)

Aww nice to see you're still around! I haven't seen you post for yonks, hope all's well! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom