Movies you should see

Flax

the-cove-poster.jpg

poster_deliver-us-from-evil-1.jpg

I recently watched "Exit Through The Gift Shop" - a film by Banksy. I wholeheartedly recommend it, if you are interested in art. Very interesting indeed.

500angstessenseeleauf.jpg

I've already watched it.

I'm a huge fan of Fassbinder, still remember reading an article when he died in 1982.

Yeah, he's great. Especially this movie. The portrayal of everyday racism and loneliness in this film is the best I've seen. One should of course also watch his screen adaptation of Berlin Alexanderplatz. I just wish I'll also get to see the screen adaptation from the 30s, filmed around Alexanderplatz of the 20s and 30s, one day.

network.jpg

Hilarious. I didn't like it the first time I watched it, but it is now one of my favorites.

Really funny and has Morrissey on the tv for a little bit.

Sweet and awesome! One of my favorite romantic movies. I got the chills watching the trailer right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
nuits4.jpg

Amelie, Audrey T is so dreamy in that :blushing:
anyways, since non American movies count, how about:
Audition_%28film%29.png

:thumb:

ps: later, I can post my now ancient list of top 50 movies, I think I made it just for these forums like 6 years ago :eek:

When I started the thread I was hoping people would discuss the matters of the 2 movies I posted.
And now it's just about movies that people think are cool.

oh well

When I started the thread I was hoping people would discuss the matters of the 2 movies I posted.
And now it's just about movies that people think are cool.

oh well
oh, I see now, well, I have not seen those 2 movies :straightface:
anyways, I'll just leave your thread now, bye :o

See, that's why... They're great. I think you should see them ;)
Deliver Us From Evil, I might rent that, if its here @ the library :o
as for the other one, well, I spent most of my teen years living in O.C. & I hate Newport Beach :cool:
sorry, just seeing that evil city's name on the poster has totally turned me off seeing it :eek:

ooh lah de dah,its all me me me! Were they any good?

I think the Deliver Us From Evil documentary is incridible. Nominated for an oscar but lost it for Inconvenient Truth.
It's about how the Catholic church covered up hundreds of child rape cases in California.

And the priests are still all out there. Even though everybody knows who they are and what they are doing.
I can't believe people haven't talked about it since this documentary came out in 2006.

Back
Top Bottom