Moz in Camden last night

Vic Strangeways

Junior reMember Me
Hi,

Got a couple of Facebook feeds from my friends saying they met him at the Edinboro Castle last night. And I was in Islington, faack!

Hi,

Got a couple of Facebook feeds from my friends saying they met him at the Edinboro Castle last night. And I was in Islington, faack!

Still in England then, any photos?:thumb:

Is this a real castle or a name for a music venue? :squiffy:

:D I was having fun imaging him on a castle tour.

I was a bit thrown by this description given early on in the pub's bragging on the website:
"Complete with outside bar and bbq - what's not to love!!??"
But at least they offer "veggie nut roast with all the trimmings." in addition to the less Moz-approved entrees.

I was a bit thrown by this description given early on in the pub's bragging on the website:
But at least they offer "veggie nut roast with all the trimmings." in addition to the less Moz-approved entrees.

They don't serve BBQ in January in London.

No further details on who he was with then - Jake the photgrapher, Julia, or a mystery blonde ...

For some reason Vic Strangeways deleted his post, I assume he won't tell us what time his friends actually spotted Morrissey in the pub.

I hate to get all Theo on you but did you see the menu of the Cat & Fiddle? :p There's like three things he could order, I don't think Morrissey tailors his social hour to his preferred meatless diet.

Back
Top Bottom