Moz mention on Styx - how British media demolishes anyone with a different opinion

Wow. If this is the calibre of individual Mozzer counts as an ally, it's no wonder and no surprise he's been staring into the abyss.
Yet another loser looking to make a name for himself by hitching a ride on Morrissey's tattered coat-tails. And like far too many internet "personalities", he shows himself badly in need of one in the real world.
Lawrence handing out trolls like theyr sweeties,i will take a troll from anybody but not from someone who has posted 66 messages in 12 years,i actuall thought the post about a horse race between trolls and likes was quite funny,obviously not funny enough for some people especially Lawrence of Arabia.

There are 6 forum members that liked Skinny's post so there are 6 enemies to mankind plus Skinny on this forum (at least).
The names of the 6 should be posted by someone here so the rest of us could ignore them in future and remove them from the forum.
I ask the good people of Solo to act and name and shame them.

If you weren't such a coward, you could sign yourself up for this forum. Then you could see all likes, dislikes etc. in every message.

If you weren't such a coward, you could sign yourself up for this forum. Then you could see all likes, dislikes etc. in every message.

If you weren't such a coward you would show your face and quit hiding behind the glory hole.

that's his twin,seperated at birth,theres hardl a fag paper between them.

Rather than dissing anyone who has an opposing view to yourself, why don’t you explain his alarming decline in popularity and do you think posting you tube clips from the guy in question is part of the problem?

Rather than dissing anyone who has an opposing view to yourself, why don’t you explain his alarming decline in popularity and do you think posting you tube clips from the guy in question is part of the problem?

And please put in some capital letters and empty spaces after colons, while you're at it. You're too smart for txtspeak, which is a bloody eyesore to read.

Alarming decline in popularity? The last tour was a sellout, so, I don’t know what you’re talking about. Also since when was music and art a popularity contest? He’s not running for election, thank god!

I don't do the politics pish on here all I asked was where the poster came up with this 12,000 number,where did this magical five digit number come from.

Alarming decline in popularity? The last tour was a sellout, so, I don’t know what you’re talking about. Also since when was music and art a popularity contest? He’s not running for election, thank god!

The last tour was cancelled, as you should know.

Really, which tour was that? His stupid comments have led to an alarming decline in his popularity, he cancelled the European tour due to terrible ticket sales and he’s struggling to sell tickets for the Microsoft gig which last year would have sold out in no time.

Really, which tour was that? His stupid comments have led to an alarming decline in his popularity, he cancelled the European tour due to terrible ticket sales and he’s struggling to sell tickets for the Microsoft gig which last year would have sold out in no time.

The LAST tour he did Einstein. What don’t you understand about the meaning of the word LAST? So some Microsoft gig is slow at selling, well blow me down! It’s the end of the world. When photos come back of the crowds at the forthcoming gigs, and they’re packed will you continue to say his popularity is in decline? Of course you will.

Morrissey is seeking to retire being despised. It fulfills his incel-like resentment that he has promoted throughout his career. His personality disorder is quite obvious.

He's pretty much ruined any chance of being remembered positively.

Oh, well, on to Johnny.

If it's that easy to demolish your opinion, then you don't have a strong one to begin with.

...frankly vulgar red pullover

Same thought here :)

It's pretty obvious Morrissey follows him, this is the second time he posted a video of this man on his site. It's called freedom of thought, of opinion, of expression, etc. A fundamental right in democracies that has turned demodé thanks to transculturation of western democracies.
The day someone has to shut his/her mouth in public because it is inconvenient to say something, that is the day you realize you live in a dictatorship. I know because I lived that situation and it's awful.

Same thought here :)

It's pretty obvious Morrissey follows him, this is the second time he posted a video of this man on his site. It's called freedom of thought, of opinion, of expression, etc. A fundamental right in democracies that has turned demodé thanks to transculturation of western democracies.
The day someone has to shut his/her mouth in public because it is inconvenient to say something, that is the day you realize you live in a dictatorship. I know because I lived that situation and it's awful.
Of course Morrissey is free to watch and comment on this man and express his opinions (which he's known to do) so we don't live in a dictatorship.

Back
Top Bottom