Moz mention on Styx - how British media demolishes anyone with a different opinion

You would think that by the subject line of this article, this toilet mouthed angry shut-in was someone important to the music industry or public figure. I'd be more impressed if the band Styx mentioned Morrissey.

The LAST tour he did Einstein. What don’t you understand about the meaning of the word LAST? So some Microsoft gig is slow at selling, well blow me down! It’s the end of the world. When photos come back of the crowds at the forthcoming gigs, and they’re packed will you continue to say his popularity is in decline? Of course you will.

You mean the tour before the one he cancelled, I went to the Birmingham gig, it wasn’t sold out, however this time around he couldn’t sell Castlefield Bowl out, not long ago he could sell out the MEN arena, that’s an artist in decline from a popularity perspective.

If the last tour wasn't cancelled, then on which tour did I buy a ticket for the Helsinki gig on July 21th 2018?

Lie down, deep breath, exhale.... you bought a ticket to a gig that never happened but in your imagination it was a tour that was poorly attended. You’re living in cuckoo land. Don’t worry you’ll see him again be sure of it.

Lie down, deep breath, exhale.... you bought a ticket to a gig that never happened but in your imagination it was a tour that was poorly attended. You’re living in cuckoo land. Don’t worry you’ll see him again be sure of it.

Out of interest are you going to any this time around?

Enough already, Moz.

I’m with Martin Rossiter and April Richardson.

This is probably why you’re having problems selling out your Los Angeles shows and having to be doing ticket giveaways on 2 different radio stations and Spotify commercials every 15 minutes...

Enough already, Moz.

I’m with Martin Rossiter and April Richardson.

This is probably why you’re having problems selling out your Los Angeles shows and having to be doing ticket giveaways on 2 different radio stations and Spotify commercials every 15 minutes...

Yes, enough! That YouTube guy makes me physically ill. How can this rant be on Morrissey's official site? What's it got to do with music? Moz is playing 4 shows within driving distance of me and my family and I are not going. That's hundreds of dollars not going into his pocket.

Yes, enough! That YouTube guy makes me physically ill. How can this rant be on Morrissey's official site? What's it got to do with music? Moz is playing 4 shows within driving distance of me and my family and I are not going. That's hundreds of dollars not going into his pocket.
Ive only see Moz live 3 times and The Smiths once but refused to get tickets for his recent CANCELLED European tour. I can't pay to watch someone live who asked the UK public to vote for Islamaphobic For Britain party.

I remember the good days on here,must be at least ten years ago when the only arguments were about black curtains,now they really were good days on here,sometimes the main page wouldn't change for weeks unless their was a sighting but it was still a place you could go to and discuss all things M.

Last edited:
In conclusion:
Styx believes a person should be able to express their views without being destroyed, both personal and professional. Strongly objects to this being done to Morrissey. Uncle Skinny believes that makes Styx a Nazi.
Styx believes it was wrong for the DNC to fix the primaries for Hillary Clinton over his original preferred candidate and Senator Bernie Sanders. Uncle Skinny believes this belief makes Styx a Nazi.
Styx believes in religious freedoms. In his case Paganism. Uncle Skinny believes that makes Styx a Nazi.
Styx believes in same sex marriages. Uncle Skinny believes that makes Styx a Nazi.
Styx has an unusual fashion sense. Uncle Skinny thinks his wardrobe choices make him a Nazi.
Styx believes that the US should not start wars with Russia, North Korea, Iran ect. Uncle Skinny believes that makes Styx a Nazi.
Styx thinks rape gangs and paedophilia are wrong and person should be able to use the record feature on their Iphone outside a court house during sentencing without being arrested. Uncle Skinny thinks that makes Styx a Nazi.
Styx believe in due process. Uncle Skinny thinks that make's him a Nazi.
Styx believes in the right to bare arms. Uncle Skinny wants the US government to take away his rifle and that Styx is a Nazi.
Styx believes in self sustaining by planting a garden and using organic pest controls. Uncle Skinny believes gardening makes Styx a Nazi. Styx also believes a person should be able to grow a few pot plants for personal use. Again Uncle Skinny thinks Nazi's grow pot plants.

Lots of right wing people on here. I don’t blame them. Morrissey is very much a poster boy and spokesperson for the far right. He’s their guy now. Luckily, he hasn’t written a decent song since signing up with them. At least Bowie just died. What Morrissey is doing is far worse. If he died tomorrow, no one would give a shit. Except, obviously, the Nazis on here and who gives a shit what they think? If they think... Anyway, Uncle Skinny seems the only normal one on here. (Actually, there’s a few that are clearly sane but I thought I’d pick Skinny just to watch the Nazis burst into tears).

I'm beginning to think "Sty"x himself is here anonymously posting to gain some extra recognition, followers. I had never heard of this guy before reading about him here. Still not interested in his youtube channel. :rolleyes:

He's a f***ing Nazi, you racist apologist.
He looks like a c***, but your opinions are silly, to declare people to be Nazi at almost random is very silly, I think if Islamic leaders stopped stirring up murder we may not have the problems we have now, but of course that is irrelevant to people like yourself, you should go see some of the kids who survived the Manchester bomb, their parents too, and tell them about your love of a multicultural society, your a fool an a disgrace

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom