Moz on Russell Brand

Same here. Only that I'm out of the country and not going.:(
But at least I managed to go to Jonathan Ross.

Make sure you document every second of their interaction if any!

P.S. You look somewhat familiar. Could I see you at the book signing on friday?

I didnt know it was on until after! Did you go? How was it?

I didnt know it was on until after! Did you go? How was it?

It was surreal! She talked to me and was super nice to everybody. In fact I got like a 2-3 minutes chat with her, but I obviously failed to tell anything I really wanted to tell.
She wrote
[My name]
4rever bright and sparkling,
love
courtney love
[crossed heart]
in my book!

:D :D :D

Jonathan Ross was great too, they edited half of it, from what I saw on youtube.

Still can't believe they are going to be there TOGETHER!
I'm very jealous that you are going to be there, but I guess I don't have the right to complain really.
Make sure you post a detailed report ASAP!

It was surreal! She talked to me and was super nice to everybody. In fact I got like a 2-3 minutes chat with her, but I obviously failed to tell anything I really wanted to tell.
She wrote
[My name]
4rever bright and sparkling,
love
courtney love
[crossed heart]
in my book!

:D :D :D

Jonathan Ross was great too, they edited half of it, from what I saw on youtube.

Still can't believe they are going to be there TOGETHER!
I'm very jealous that you are going to be there, but I guess I don't have the right to complain really.
Make sure you post a detailed report ASAP!

Oh my god, I'm so jealous of you! i can't believe I didn't know about that in advance. Damn it. That beats this, I reckon!
Moz and Courtney together is just amazing.
I really, really hope Moz doesn't duck out.

Courtney:

courtney_love.jpg

this is promising ;)

well that just put me off dinner

Courtney:

courtney_love.jpg

this is promising ;)

I actually cannot manage to conjure up a singularly more revolting, vile, horrendous sight than that. From the hideously blown up mouth, to the horrid, fake boobies, there is nought more wince-inducing. I fear I may become reacquainted with my lunch now.

Oh God, I've just eaten a huge Indian. I wish I hadn't having just seen that picture.

Oh God, I've just eaten a huge Indian. I wish I hadn't having just seen that picture.

The most unpleasant thing is the stretched, weathered, drugs-ravaged face... it looks like Steven Tyler in drag.

russel brand always reminds me of a fly annoying and always buzzing around u the show seemed to be all over the place do u think thier could be a clash of personalitys between morrissey and brand i think it will be good to see

Courtney is cool as hell, she does not give a damn, and she was amazing tonight.

Back
Top Bottom