Moz shows off his For Britain badge last night

full

Original video (#3):

Media coverage:

Last edited by a moderator:
Indeed. To resort to abusive language as he regularly shows how weak his arguments are, as well as the laughable "evidence he presents. Calling others "gamma" and "cucks" indicates how deeply insecure the poor lad is about himself and where he feels his place in the world. Not a surprise, given that he himself is descended from immigrants who sailed to the US. Hardly an indigenous Yank, is he?

You’ve completely lost me? I have no idea who, or what you are talking about, not to who? Huh?

No, it’s just that I don’t argue/debate with racists. I smash them. You just called me a “cuck” only a little while ago, ‘empty name calling’ at its finest, no? Run along now, you knight in shining far-right armour, you!

youz a waaaysist :drama:

Overweight homosexual backs vile, racist non party for European / local UK elections from five star hotel in North America.
Back on the shock and awe cycle, it`s almost like a new album is imminent.

How can it be British culture and any also essentially any culture at the same time? That makes no sense and is insulting to the rich history of England and it's people, it's impact on the world and it's role in the forming of America

It's fairly straight forward. British culture is accepting or equality and diversity. That's because we don't live in Tudor times where you get burned for being anything other than Catholic or Protestant or whatever was trendy at the time. So, ya know, we have Jewish, Sikh, Christian, Atheists, Spiritualists, Agnostics, Buddhism and any other religion British culture is allowing people to follow their faith. Thankfully I live in Wales, so I couldn't give a shit about "the rich history of England". Your posts are insulting, xenophobic, racist, and above all patronising. I care for equality and diversity :shrug:

No one has any moral right to complain about "foreigners" stealing from them. All of Britain's wealth is stolen from those she colonised.

The fact that it costs a lot of money is NEVER a valid excuse to do the morally correct thing. It means you love your money more than your soul. Disgusting. You can always make more money. You don't get another soul.

I fixed your quote for you.

It's fairly straight forward. British culture is accepting or equality and diversity. That's because we don't live in Tudor times where you get burned for being anything other than Catholic or Protestant or whatever was trendy at the time. So, ya know, we have Jewish, Sikh, Christian, Atheists, Spiritualists, Agnostics, Buddhism and any other religion British culture is allowing people to follow their faith. Thankfully I live in Wales, so I couldn't give a shit about "the rich history of England". Your posts are insulting, xenophobic, racist, and above all patronising. I care for equality and diversity :shrug:
But do you respect the political opinions of others?

A lot of fuss is being made on this site of Morrissey simply expressing his political opinion. It's all very un-democratic sounding.

What you're describing is not British culture, it's multiculturalism. If you're gonna argue at least understand the words you use. Many of the immigrants being imported into England do not share the same values or culture of native Brits. This is a problem. When people come to your country but don't want to assimilate or become "British" themselves then they are a detriment to a peaceful society. And please stop hiding behind trigger words.

But do you respect the political opinions of others?

A lot of fuss is being made on this site of Morrissey simply expressing his political opinion. It's all very un-democratic sounding.

I do respect the political opinions of others. I am not boycotting him, calling him anything. I am hugely disappointed that he would get behind something so inherently far-right. I support people with a range of beliefs, just not ones where you scratch the surface and it is inherently racist and the candidates are abusive and not methodical in their reasoning, which translates as hate and deep rooted hatred of the Islamic Faith to me.

"world peace is none of your business
so won`t you kindly keep your nose out.......
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I do respect the political opinions of others. I am not boycotting him, calling him anything. I am hugely disappointed that he would get behind something so inherently far-right. I support people with a range of beliefs, just not ones where you scratch the surface and it is inherently racist and the candidates are abusive and not methodical in their reasoning, which translates as hate and deep rooted hatred of the Islamic Faith to me.
Thanks for telling me your view. You sound very reasoned - unlike many others up on here who are getting hysterical over old news.

What you're describing is not British culture, it's multiculturalism. If you're gonna argue at least understand the words you use. Many of the immigrants being imported into England do not share the same values or culture of native Brits. This is a problem. When people come to your country but don't want to assimilate or become "British" themselves then they are a detriment to a peaceful society. And please stop hiding behind trigger words.

Why can't Bristain be a multi cultural society? Why can't people worhip whoever they like? What difference does it make to have Ramadan in the country for people who want to do it?

Don't patronise me, your posts should have a warning.

Oh does your black friend tell you that? So racism is not okay but you espouse racist views?
I have never espoused racist views in my life. I love and respect other cultures and want them preserved. The people I despise are those who want to undermine and destroy my culture and country - people drunk on power whose main incentive is cold financial gain and yet more power.

I have never espoused racist views in my life. I love and respect other cultures and want them preserved. The people I despise are those who want to undermine and destroy my culture and country - people drunk on power whose main incentive is cold financial gain and yet more power.

You think people of different races should not live together?

Islam hates everything that is not Islamic so what is the solution ............?

Oh does your black friend tell you that? So racism is not okay but you espouse racist views?

so do have a racist photo, that is espousing racist views, pedo dude.:lbf:
do you even read what you post?:lbf:

Why can't Bristain be a multi cultural society? Why can't people worhip whoever they like? What difference does it make to have Ramadan in the country for people who want to do it?

Don't patronise me, your posts should have a warning.

Because once the demographics change along with the beliefs and culture, you're country will be lost. You are a fan of Islam. That's fine ,but as soon as the majority of country becomes Muslim, they will take over and dominate England. Open borders is a war on western civilization. One thing i respect about Muslims is that they won't give up their identity for Europeans. Sadly, a lot of European people are so indoctinated and cucked that they are willing to give themselves up. And if my posts need a trigger warning than you really are a weak minded snowflake

Tags
for britain

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom