Moz UK Tour?

:(There is a farm round the corner from my house but i don't talk like a famrer:p.

thats cause you live in a farm house (can we continue this elsewhere before we get banned for hijacking the thread)

remember this tour .. ah the memorys

tour-morrissey.jpg

Do you think the tour is likely to be before or after the album is released, if indeed there is a tour and if indeed the album is ever released?

New album Years of Refusal is definitely released on 2nd February 2009.

Morrissey's going to tour NZ and Austlalia first in 2009, I expect UK tour sometime in March/April 2009 if we're lucky.

New album Years of Refusal is definitely released on 2nd February 2009.

Morrissey's going to tour NZ and Austlalia first in 2009, I expect UK tour sometime in March/April 2009 if we're lucky.

Yeah that all sounds plausible.

I was hoping he would play on my brithday but it looks doubtful:(.

"Morrissey has also asked [Kristeen] Young to once again join him for the upcoming 'Years of Refusal Tour'."

From the ever reliable Wikipedia

Hmmmmmmm

"Morrissey has also asked [Kristeen] Young to once again join him for the upcoming 'Years of Refusal Tour'."

From the ever reliable Wikipedia

You know anyone can add/change what is written in wikipedia.

I bet you're kidding.

In light of the recent update of an extensive US tour, what do we think now?
I think some festivals in the summer followed by a UK tour probably around this time next year.

I REALLY hope you are wrong! About time we got an extensive tour!! Mind you, at least it gives me plenty of time to bolster the Moz Fund.

It just depends how comprehensive the comprehensive US tour is. He could be here by May. However it seems to me that the tour has been rescheduled to avoid the heat in australia. Am i right in thinking its winter over there in August? This makes me think We'll have to wait untill after summer.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom