Mozzer attacked by dog!

Asian mut?

The dog must've been a huge fan of this site, and got offended by the 'f*** Moz-solo" shirts?

Perhaps it was Barking! :eek:

*Does Barking even still post here? I'm never around anymore...:o

The dog didn't sense Morrissey was a kind spirit and instead mauled him

In a previous interview of Morrissey:

Right, right. So, in a way, do you feel like the live experience is more important now than it was?

I think it’s very important; it is very important. Because it’s undiluted and it’s pure — for better or worse, of course. I’m not saying anybody who stands on a stage and plays . . . [A squirrel hops onto the wall next to us and leans over to check Morrissey out, and he makes squirrel noises with his mouth, holding out his hand. For a moment, it looks like the little guy may jump onto Moz’s forearm, but then he turns around and hops off over the wall.]

He was very interested in you.

Well, he knows. He knows I’m a kind spirit. I have scraped so many squirrels off roads, because often we’re driving and we see a squirrel, and we assume that they’re dead, but they’re not. They’re just concussed. So, I always stop and I always lift them to the side of the road, ’cause otherwise they just get pummeled and pummeled and pummeled. People always assume when they see something on the side of the road or on the road that it’s dead. And it isn’t.

A friend of mine was driving down Melrose and there was a cat in the road that seemed to be flattened, and she drove for a while, and then she turned ’round, she thought, no, I will go and see that cat and lift up the cat and make sure that it’s dead or not dead. Determine whether it’s alive or dead. And she kept the cat for 10 years! [Laughs.] It was alive, but it was just concussed. And people always assume there’s no point trying to help or there’s no point investigating, and it’s a mistake.

Morrissey claimed that the squirrel KNEW he was a kind spirit. Because Morrissey claims he's scraped MANY squirrels off the roads.

I highly doubt Morrissey has scraped a single squirrel off the road. I think he made that up. But that's beside the point. If the squirrel could sense what a "kind spirit" he is, how come the dog that attacked him could not? A dog attacks him in England and he winds up in a hospital in Sweden??

Hey, Morrissey, no dog has ever put me in a hospital. How come that dog didn't sense what a "kind spirit" you are? How come the dog hated your guts and wanted to kill you?

And are you actually "kind"? You seem like quite the dick the way you've treated people over the years. A court found you a shady character towards former bandmates, and you still treat people badly today (DavidT, for example). I guess the dog sensed that and attacked you. LOL!

Last edited:
Re: The dog didn't sense Morrissey was a kind spirit and instead mauled him

:thumb:

I feel slightly less guilty for thinking this now. Cheers!

He better be careful befriending stray cats too!

I think the poor guy's a lost soul. :-/

This dog has a message for Morrissey

Last edited by a moderator:

And are you actually "kind"? You seem like quite the dick the way you've treated people over the years. A court found you a shady character towards former bandmates, and you still treat people badly today (DavidT, for example). I guess the dog sensed that and attacked you. LOL!

:lbf::lbf::lbf:

Morrissey better stay out of Canada.

Otherwise, he might be clubbed by a baby seal.

Back
Top Bottom