'MOZZIAH' - new official shirt design

Moz as Messiah T-shirt

I hadn't seen this T-shirt on Mporium before, not sure how I feel about it :confused:

moz t.jpg

the jesus moz enters jeruslalem
surrounded by his bots, how quaint lol (shakes head in unbelief)

And we're now inching towards Morrissey's "clinically crazy years."

no not really....

Jesus is stated to have visited the Temple in Jerusalem, Herod's Temple, where the courtyard is described as being filled with livestock, merchants, and the tables of the money changers, who changed the standard Greek and Roman money for Jewish and Tyrian money.[1] Jerusalem was packed with Jews who had come for Passover, perhaps numbering 300,000 to 400,000 pilgrims.[5][6]

And making a whip of cords, he drove them all out of the temple, with the sheep and oxen. And he poured out the coins of the money-changers and overturned their tables. And he told those who sold the pigeons, "Take these things away; do not make my Father's house a house of trade."[Jn 2:13–16]

"And Jesus went into the temple of God, and cast out all them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves, And said unto them, It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves."
— Matthew 21:12–13

again from Wiki.

Sounds like drama at the merch stand...

the little huma dude holding the weeds next to moz looks ferocious, must be that british passport guy.

no not really....

Jesus is stated to have visited the Temple in Jerusalem, Herod's Temple, where the courtyard is described as being filled with livestock, merchants, and the tables of the money changers, who changed the standard Greek and Roman money for Jewish and Tyrian money.[1] Jerusalem was packed with Jews who had come for Passover, perhaps numbering 300,000 to 400,000 pilgrims.[5][6]

And making a whip of cords, he drove them all out of the temple, with the sheep and oxen. And he poured out the coins of the money-changers and overturned their tables. And he told those who sold the pigeons, "Take these things away; do not make my Father's house a house of trade."[Jn 2:13–16]

"And Jesus went into the temple of God, and cast out all them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves, And said unto them, It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves."
— Matthew 21:12–13

again from Wiki.

Sounds like Morrissey when he goes visiting record companies.

Moz come down if you're really there well your the one who claims to care

This picture is inaccurate.

They should have had Boz Boorer leading him wear a blonde wig and a tight dress.

Climb upon my back Sonny Boy
Although you're only 56 Sonny Boy

Bestiality
Strong and warm and wild and free
Bestiality
Your laws do not apply to me

To be fair, Moz does have a ginormous head in real life. It's a biological fact that the guy is only one hat-size away from being a living bobblehead doll. He can't help it.
you say that like it's a bad thing. the most beautiful people in the world often do have big heads. the experience of visual beauty has to do with how long--that is, the actual amount of time--it takes the eye to look something over, which is why small features, and indeed small heads, can never be considered beautiful--the eye passes over them and dismisses them much too quickly. mozzers an absolute scientifically verifiable beauty.

It would be much more convincing if the donkey were on top of Morrissey.

I remember at one gig him saying "My ass is leaving town in 15 minutes time. Be on it." Now, at last, it makes sense.

It's blasphemous, it's not my size or my colour. I hate what it stands for, it's got animals on it, it's anti vegetarian and I'm only buying four. Of each size. Today.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom