Mporium: "Say No To Thankskilling @ The Mporium Store" (October 30, 2020)

c29332ab-5e96-40c0-b5db-489fe5e04233_2048x2048.jpg
50aa1d5f-10c2-49d6-9953-7ae5c18be5f0_2048x2048.jpg
d00759f6-fe39-4d1f-b223-241a23ca14c8_2048x2048.jpg
20201029_123501.jpg

Via marketing email.
Listed on both main sites.
Regards,
FWD.

Supporting Turkeys is just the beginning.....Ever heard of “fetal calf serum”? There is an entire industry out there where they kill millions of pregnant cows every year around the world, open them alive, open the unborn calf just to get the blood directly from its heart. Only this way the blood contains what they call stem cells and which they use to keep the dying probes of organs and cells alive for a little bit longer in their labs. This is called “stem cell research”. I kid you not. This fetal calf serum is very expensive and a good business.
Stick someone in a white coat and the average Joe reckons they're always alright, doctors, scientists, such good guts, Dr Crippen, Dr Shipman, Dr HH Holmes, Dr Mengele, etc. Livelihoods are being destroyed right now, futures crushed, children traumatized by a FAKE pandemic that has killed no one but has slain hope on the altar of rich bankers! Masks are for criminals, restrictions are for losers, stand up and fight for your human rights! No surrender to fascists!
Are cow fetus’ considered “veal”? ...or do they actually have to be born and raised to teen age? I’m an environmentalist and hate to see nature’s bounty go to waste. What about the cow, itself? Are the sirloin, tenderloin and rib-eye still viable, after being used for

Assuming the blood is drained and the leather is stripped for belts and shoes, I can’t think of a more pure and complete use of nature’s gifts.

Getting hungry, just thinking about it!

...and remember, Hoke-Boy - you can always raise another cow but there’s no guarantee that the universe can pull together enough piss and ignorance to raise another YOU.

Hahaa!
A dry mouthed cornball like you ain't gonna be spittin' on nothin' no how.
Ever cut a turkey’s throat? Easiest thing you’ll ever do. Sure, they squawk like a vegan for a couple of seconds but it’s well worth the tasty meal! Just be sure you cook the stuffing separately. Salmonella can be nasty.

I hear the man-child and his nephew are moving to Wuhan to personally oversee the sweatshop production of this shitty merch. The children labouring there are well behind in turnaround time and there are more brilliant designs that need to be delivered by white Jesus’ birthday, on December 25.

...and why not? Neither of them have any present responsibilities here. The karaoke bars are fantastic, so at least Melvis will have the chance to rehearse!!!

Ever cut a turkey’s throat? Easiest thing you’ll ever do. Sure, they squawk like a vegan for a couple of seconds but it’s well worth the tasty meal! Just be sure you cook the stuffing separately. Salmonella can be nasty.

Hahaa!
A limp wristed cornball like you ain't gonna cut nothin'.

Hahaa!
A limp wristed cornball like you ain't gonna cut nothin'.
Likes: Turkeys, Catholics, elevator music, sweat-shop clothing and man-children.

Dislikes: Truth and Gay people.

Duly noted.

Fak Arf, Giblet.

Somehow unrelated, but I remember that some years ago Morrissey publicly said many times (in different interviews and etcetera) that he hated the nickname "Moz"...

When did he begin to include the expression "MOZ" in his official merchandise?

(I assume that Morrissey himself does not know the answer to this question... and probably SER does not know it either... but I am sure that FWD knows which one is the first "official product" that contained the expression and when and where and how it was sold... and he may know who bought it too!)
He was pictured laying on Jake's belly, who has a Moz tattoo in 1994... so it's been a while now

Hahaa!
A dry mouthed cornball like you ain't gonna be spittin' on nothin' no how.
Post your address and I’ll start with your worthless self. Morrissey and all of his shit for brains veeeeeeguns will be destroyed and their blood will flow down OUR streets.

Supporting Turkeys is just the beginning.....Ever heard of “fetal calf serum”? There is an entire industry out there where they kill millions of pregnant cows every year around the world, open them alive, open the unborn calf just to get the blood directly from its heart. Only this way the blood contains what they call stem cells and which they use to keep the dying probes of organs and cells alive for a little bit longer in their labs. This is called “stem cell research”. I kid you not. This fetal calf serum is very expensive and a good business.
Stick someone in a white coat and the average Joe reckons they're always alright, doctors, scientists, such good guts, Dr Crippen, Dr Shipman, Dr HH Holmes, Dr Mengele, etc. Livelihoods are being destroyed right now, futures crushed, children traumatized by a FAKE pandemic that has killed no one but has slain hope on the altar of rich bankers! Masks are for criminals, restrictions are for losers, stand up and fight for your human rights! No surrender to fascists!
Delusional, worthless cuck boi. Go follow Moz’s soon to be lead and off yourself. This world no longer wishes to have you around.

I will enjoy laughing when no one shows for your funeral. 😂😂😂😂

Somehow unrelated, but I remember that some years ago Morrissey publicly said many times (in different interviews and etcetera) that he hated the nickname "Moz"...

When did he begin to include the expression "MOZ" in his official merchandise?

(I assume that Morrissey himself does not know the answer to this question... and probably SER does not know it either... but I am sure that FWD knows which one is the first "official product" that contained the expression and when and where and how it was sold... and he may know who bought it too!)
This should be one of the first...

hi_1992_certain7_ukpromo_1 (1).jpg

3a759ba170015481712fc56c07559ec7.jpg

Shirt 1997

unnamed (7).jpg

Stage backdrop 1999

mozangeles.jpg

Tour shirt 2000
MORRISSEY_MOZ+ANGELES-673600b.jpg

This should be one of the first...

View attachment 65103

View attachment 65104

Shirt 1997

View attachment 65107

Stage backdrop 1999

View attachment 65105

Tour shirt 2000
View attachment 65106
Thanks! So it seems that 92 is the year. Wow... I was convinced that it was quite recent.
Somehow similar to the Oye Esteban tour, which is probably the first time in which he used his first name in an artistic way (even if it was a translation to Spanish).

Thanks! So it seems that 92 is the year. Wow... I was convinced that it was quite recent.
Somehow similar to the Oye Esteban tour, which is probably the first time in which he used his first name in an artistic way (even if it was a translation to Spanish).

... aside from the reference in Ouija Board, Ouija Board

335be1a0675e314b4d21c917f8884ffa.gif

...and this little curiosity

NoteWrong.jpeg

... you're probably right.

WOW... I thought of Ouija after posting, but I am frankly surprised by the FACT 244 album... I really had no idea that Morrissey (I'm sorry, "Steven Patrick") had been published, at least once, by Factory Records.... I am surprised!
It was a bonus disc that came with the 1989 Durutti Column/Vini Reilly album.
R-797050-1348261540-7532.jpeg.jpg

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom