Mporium: "Something is happening tomorrow @ The Mporium store"

Via Email:

20190725_130150.jpg

https://uk.mporium.org/

I'm assuming that means the 26th of July.
A bit vague.
Update when more information is available.
Regards,
FWD.

UPDATE July 26:

As noted in the comments, new items include "Peace Sign" T-shirts and a California Son test pressing.

full

Last edited by a moderator:
limited and exclusive products, plus apparent new releases on the Mporium site tomorrow from 1PM.

Attachments

• 941A66A8-62D4-449F-854F-AB04C11D0E74.png
    941A66A8-62D4-449F-854F-AB04C11D0E74.png
    602.1 KB · Views: 0
All new releases... isn’t there a new 7” coming, presumably to preorder here

All new releases... isn’t there a new 7” coming, presumably to preorder here

That ain’t really “News” tho, is it. The upcoming 7” was announced ages ago and I doubt they’ll be exclusive to Mporium. If the trend follows on from the previous singles, then they should be available at all the usual indie stores.

Maybe something to do with the best of LP? Another vinyl variant, or 50,000 LIMITED white label “test pressings”??? Guessing, guessing, guessing, but I have no clue. Certainly curious tho, but prepared for an underwhelming announcement!

.....didn’t he (Moz) say in an interview somewhere that a new album had been recorded?? Very wishful thinking to assume it has something to do with that... ?

I hope there's some decent new merch and not just this fans photo book divel.

The LIHS stuff in the main was dire imagery and the other T Shirts of late are abysmal e.g.' Morrissey is a crooner'. It seems like another time indeed when the Moz merch stand at a gig had too many good shirts to choose from. These day's it choose the least crap one.

Not that the 2 versions of the store ever offer the same stock/deals:
The US Mporium has updated with a $10 t-shirt sale.
The Canadian tour shirt is amongst them, as too: the bizarre Morrissey outline meets Texas state outline 'Don't mess with Morrissey" shirt.

https://us.mporium.org/collections/sale

(Conserving my excitement for later).
Regards,
FWD.

Not that the 2 versions of the store ever offer the same stock/deals:
The US Mporium has updated with a $10 t-shirt sale.
The Canadian tour shirt is amongst them, as too: the bizarre Morrissey outline meets Texas state outline 'Don't mess with Morrissey" shirt.

https://us.mporium.org/collections/sale

(Conserving my excitement for later).
Regards,
FWD.

It's a liquidation sale, isn't it? Wonder if they know something about the upcoming Interpol dates that we don't?

I hope there's some decent new merch and not just this fans photo book divel.

The LIHS stuff in the main was dire imagery and the other T Shirts of late are abysmal e.g.' Morrissey is a crooner'. It seems like another time indeed when the Moz merch stand at a gig had too many good shirts to choose from. These day's it choose the least crap one.

Totally agree with every word!

My dad got me that 'Morrissey is a Crooner' t-shirt for Christmas, I couldn't be bothered to even pretend I was happy with it. I'm only keeping it as I am hoping it will gain rarity value as no one else would have bothered to buy one!

Just some new t-shirts with a new Morrissey "peace sign" logo.
81706782-da6c-4dc6-ac15-992d0a7488f9_grande.jpg

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom