Mporium: "Something is happening tomorrow @ The Mporium store"

Via Email:

20190725_130150.jpg

https://uk.mporium.org/

I'm assuming that means the 26th of July.
A bit vague.
Update when more information is available.
Regards,
FWD.

UPDATE July 26:

As noted in the comments, new items include "Peace Sign" T-shirts and a California Son test pressing.

full

Last edited by a moderator:
its the test pressing!

Wow...a test pressing

All hype...no action

Great. An over priced test pressing which isn't a test pressing as they have been produced after general release.

I recall in Jan 08 with the release of That’s How People Grow Up a card flier offered a message about a very exciting release coming up. Nothing appeared.
Those TP’s are bobbins and not worth the £100.

I really hope Moz or one of his minions really does frequent this site and read these posts. Cos this announcement is f***in wank and he needs to a grip

Are you able to get one signed for me Madasun?

Beautiful items.:thumb:

sure to sell out rapidly.:thumb:

hopefully there will be size XLXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX for all these round twats that talk Moz 24/7:lbf:

which item is limited - the new baseball cap?

Is he releasing a new line of brown shirts?

Regards,
WTF
the only thing that's brown is your tongue from being so far up skinflints asshole.wreck of a human being.

Totally agree with every word!

My dad got me that 'Morrissey is a Crooner' t-shirt for Christmas, I couldn't be bothered to even pretend I was happy with it. I'm only keeping it as I am hoping it will gain rarity value as no one else would have bothered to buy one!
talk about ungratetful.its a sign that you have a decent dad that he went out of his way to buy you something you would like.a box of tissues would have been more apt.

Embarrassing and more than a little sad! The whole visual/merchandising side of Morrissey has died, no quality at all.

theres another one about,guru-mosh.wank,good guy,wank good guy,wank,good guy,WANK.

COCKSUCKERS OF THE WORLD UNITE AND TRY AND TAKE OVER.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom