Mporium (UK): new additions (October 2, 2020)

5686eb1f-5b69-4c57-8a8a-189550f300e8.gif

f7d148e6-7cf5-4d87-9b83-ec3c200033e8_grande.jpg
windbreaker_grande.jpg

Via marketing email.
Regards,
FWD.

Love the whale design! 👍 I guess it's inspired by 'I Wish You Lonely' (one of my favourite recent Moz tunes)

Yet again my posts are strictly being spied upon, either taking 3-4 hours to be shown, or not at all

Yes it was old Mallen streak himself Dickie Davies
Dickie Davis is/ was a TV icon .... when I was a boy Saturday afternoons were world of sport and grandstand.. great sport , and unusual sport at that ... I can remember the Harlem globetrotters, cliff diving , arm wrestling, and of course big daddy and giant haystacks ....

Fully agree, first half of Low In High School very strong, slips in the second but this and Jackie my fav tracks
Yeah I do agree that the first half has the strongest tracks altho I do think his vocal on Israel is fantastic and it's a really strong song. The Girl From Tel Aviv Who Wouldn't Kneel is too clunky a title for me and In Your Lap is pretty lightweight plus although I don't really mind I Bury The Living (it's a good singalong at The Star & Garter), it jumps around too much and sounds like three songs joined together. When You Open Your Legs & Who Will Protect Us From The Police? I do actually like.
The thing that stands out on the 2nd half is two songs have Israel connections in the title's & lyrics plus a Tel Aviv club gets mentioned on When You Open Your Legs, kinda strange to overload the 2nd side with references to one particular foreign country.

Dickie Davis is/ was a TV icon .... when I was a boy Saturday afternoons were world of sport and grandstand.. great sport , and unusual sport at that ... I can remember the Harlem globetrotters, cliff diving , arm wrestling, and of course big daddy and giant haystacks ....
Yes me too
Them were the days.

Yeah I do agree that the first half has the strongest tracks altho I do think his vocal on Israel is fantastic and it's a really strong song. The Girl From Tel Aviv Who Wouldn't Kneel is too clunky a title for me and In Your Lap is pretty lightweight plus although I don't really mind I Bury The Living (it's a good singalong at The Star & Garter), it jumps around too much and sounds like three songs joined together. When You Open Your Legs & Who Will Protect Us From The Police? I do actually like.
The thing that stands out on the 2nd half is two songs have Israel connections in the title's & lyrics plus a Tel Aviv club gets mentioned on When You Open Your Legs, kinda strange to overload the 2nd side with references to one particular foreign country.
Got a ticket for the star and garter Moz army meet next yr looking forward to that after the cancellation

Got a ticket for the star and garter Moz army meet next yr looking forward to that after the cancellation

With a bit of luck, it will be cancelled again. The worst collection of people I’ve seen gathered in sometime.With the self proclaimed leader, Hammil there, and people like Felton and Jacobsen there to have their egos massaged. Get it scrapped.

I really cannot, for the life of me, understand why anyone would buy, & wear, any of this tasteless crap. Sometimes less is actually more. I'll sketch up some designs, so question is, who do I send them to? I love Moz, but this merch is 'merde'...pardon my French.

Don't even care about that, they never replied any of design suggestions that the fans send. The Store staff is a joke, Morrissey needs better management

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom