Music week (Morrissey week)

Del

Hi all,

Been a long time since I posted. As some of you know I don't collect much these days.

I do still have a weakness with magazines though !!

I have to get the current issue of Music Week. Is it trade only or is it in the shops ??

Cheers,

Del.

A

Anonymous

Hi!

If you are in the UK, Music Week which is predominantly a subscription trade magazine, is generally available for open sale from larger W.H. Smiths Newsagents.

Del

Hi all,

Could someone explain why this post has been moved ? The marketplace is for "items for sale / trade " As far as I can tell, I wasn't asking to buy one, trade one or sell one !

All I did was ask fellow collectors for advice on where to find the magazine. Surely collectors corner is the place to ask collectors for advice ??

I may have it wrong but I see no need to move it. I know it makes no difference, I am just interested !!

Cheers,

Del.

Del

Hi!

If you are in the UK, Music Week which is predominantly a subscription trade magazine, is generally available for open sale from larger W.H. Smiths Newsagents.

Thanks for the answer. I will try WH Smiths.

Kewpie

Subscriber
Hi all,

Could someone explain why this post has been moved?
The marketplace is for "items for sale / trade " As far as I can tell, I wasn't asking to buy one, trade one or sell one!

All I did was ask fellow collectors for advice on where to find the magazine. Surely collectors corner is the place to ask collectors for advice?

I may have it wrong but I see no need to move it. I know it makes no difference, I am just interested!

Cheers,

Del.

It is appropriate to move the thread to Marketplace from Collectors Corner because you clearly stated that you want to buy / get a copy.

Luckily someone suggested you to go to WH Smith.

Top Bottom