Music week (Morrissey week)

Del

Hi all,

Been a long time since I posted. As some of you know I don't collect much these days.

I do still have a weakness with magazines though !!

I have to get the current issue of Music Week. Is it trade only or is it in the shops ??

Cheers,

Del.

Hi!

If you are in the UK, Music Week which is predominantly a subscription trade magazine, is generally available for open sale from larger W.H. Smiths Newsagents.

Hi all,

Could someone explain why this post has been moved ? The marketplace is for "items for sale / trade " As far as I can tell, I wasn't asking to buy one, trade one or sell one !

All I did was ask fellow collectors for advice on where to find the magazine. Surely collectors corner is the place to ask collectors for advice ??

I may have it wrong but I see no need to move it. I know it makes no difference, I am just interested !!

Cheers,

Del.

Hi!

If you are in the UK, Music Week which is predominantly a subscription trade magazine, is generally available for open sale from larger W.H. Smiths Newsagents.

Thanks for the answer. I will try WH Smiths.

Hi all,

Could someone explain why this post has been moved?
The marketplace is for "items for sale / trade " As far as I can tell, I wasn't asking to buy one, trade one or sell one!

All I did was ask fellow collectors for advice on where to find the magazine. Surely collectors corner is the place to ask collectors for advice?

I may have it wrong but I see no need to move it. I know it makes no difference, I am just interested!

Cheers,

Del.

It is appropriate to move the thread to Marketplace from Collectors Corner because you clearly stated that you want to buy / get a copy.

Luckily someone suggested you to go to WH Smith.

Back
Top Bottom