My Meeting with Morrissey

Thanks Cowshed - it's always a thrill to read these things.

I'm just wondering, how did Mozza look? How was he dressed? Was he wearing a sharp suit?

From what I can recall, he was wearing a blue shirt (well I assume it was, I could only really see a blue collar), black suit jacket, blue jeans and shoes.

Pleased you had a good time, Cowshed! Thanks for sharing.:)

I was going to go, but I had a meeting in the evening. :(

So, how was the music?
And will they get a "support" slot? :cool:

As for Doll - I thought they were very good. Far better than Girl in a Coma, and I would guess they have a strong chance of a support slot.

CONGRATS!! Right place at the right time. :) It seems like he (almost) went unnoticed (i.e. people gave him privacy/respect) which is very nice.

Great story, Cowshed. Have you been able to sleep? ;)

People certainly left him alone when Doll were on, but apart from that he was hidden in his reserved booth, and you couldn't even see who was in there. A lot of people walked past hoping to get a glimpse but that was about it.

:o I'm also embarrassed that I didn't realise Olivia was crimes. I should've guessed from what was your avatar!

And thanks all for messages...it means a lot when I'm sat at my desk re-living last night while everyone around me gives me odd looks and instant messaging messages flying around me saying "Andy contacted me earlier...wondering about how much you had come over morrisey[sic]" :mad: :p

Well done Cowshed and congrats on your patience in waiting till you felt it was the right time. I am terrified that if I were ever lucky enough to meet him, I would just lunge over:eek::o:)

Mr Cowshed - I thought you lived in Exeter? You travelled up just for the gig? That's most commendable.

Peter

“I don’t want to appear in the Jewish or the Buddhist Gazette”.

Priceless.

Congratulations by the way! And you seemed to be extremley calm about the situation, despite the understandable adrenaline. incidentally were you drinking as well? 6 to 7 hours on the pop and still able to hold it together. Commendable

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!

Why did I have my phone on silent, why god why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so glad you had such a special evening. I'm just gutted I didn't get to come down and spend it with you, basking in the warmth of HIS presence.

Self flagulation all round tonight.

Mr Cowshed - I thought you lived in Exeter? You travelled up just for the gig? That's most commendable.

Peter

Actually he got a job and moved in London in April or May.

I wish I had known Doll and the Kicks were playing last night. :(

Last edited:
Arrgh!
I SO nearly went to that gig, but couldnt find anyone to come with me.
:mad:

congratulations Cowshed. I a really good write up.
" what's Jake like?" morrissey sounds happy. GOOD

Did you ask him if he wanted one of my calendars?:confused::D

Well done, bet you are still buzzing:guitar:

Jukebox Jury

because I try not to listen about women in Morrissey's life, I have to ask now: Jeniffer is....??? :confused:
I only heard him talk to a Jeniffer in the Russell Brand interview.

I'm always thrilled when one of our own Solo-ists gets to meet Moz! Thanks for sharing your story, Cowshed!

morrissey sounds happy. GOOD

This makes no sense. I've gone to plenty of shows and been miserable. He sounds happy why exactly?

Tags
jake meet moz
Back
Top Bottom