New Forum

A new forum has been set up for the benefit of those who are getting bored with this place. And I'm told that Jukebox Jury won't get repeatedly banned, because he is one of the mods!

So if you want to pop over and have a look, talk to JJ, or be free to promote gigs without getting any abuse, you'll find it all here...

http://s1.zetaboards.com/allUneedisMorrissey/index/

A new forum has been set up for the benefit of those who are getting bored with this place. And I'm told that Jukebox Jury won't get repeatedly banned, because he is one of the mods!

So if you want to pop over and have a look, talk to JJ, or be free to promote gigs without getting any abuse, you'll find it all here...

http://s1.zetaboards.com/allUneedisMorrissey/index/

From "The Rules" of the site:

1. R.E.S.P.E.C.T towards Morrissey and the forum members sets the tone of atmosphere here
This means you can critize his choice of trousers (pro jeans, less exited about the blue pants or whatever) his lyrics, music, political views etc. But please only join if you understand the difference between critique and disrespectfulness. If in doubt, imagine he would read your post and you would not like a kicking. It takes guts to be gentle and kind, I trust that we can find that in us.

:ha-no:

Oh yeah, I'm sure that Morrissey would approve...

*snicker*

Now as much as I'd love an alternative forum, I can't really be arsed going though four or five or more.

Still, ten out of ten for effort.

Quiffaa, best of luck with your new board! I'll do my best to contribute.

Take care

I wonder if the tone rules were set on Quiffaa's site because of my vagina book cover? :straightface: :D Also not to be a sourpuss (but only because I'm pretty sure she'd never accept my membership request) but if you were designing a board to appeal to Morrissey actually reading it, you wouldn't use textspeak in the title. U know? Though I can't wait to follow JJ's comments. :p I miss that troublemaker.

Godspeed with the trolls!

I love how discussion of the new forum disintegrates into whore mother slam fest. You're reinforcing pedestals losers! Say something intellekshuwell.

Back
Top Bottom