New MorrisseyOKE Video Doc Short

Last edited by a moderator:
If the point of your short documentary is to make me wish we had a Morrisseyoke night here in my Latino community of El Paso, Texas/Juarez, Mexico, then mission accomplished!

Great to see everyone having such an enjoyable time. I'd have loved to be there getting aled up and singing along to Mozaphiles. Strikes me sometimes how you can be at a concert (Morrissey, Pixies, The Cure, Depeche Mode, etc) and there are people there who look like they have no interest. At least the people at the sing-along in LA seem to be having a great time.
I know. People pay good money to go to gigs and stand there without moving or looking interested in the slightest.

loved it they speak for all of us even the haters because of course you cant hate anyone unless you loved them !
I hate all paedophiles and don't believe they can be cured. That doesn't mean I used to love paedophiles. So I don't agree with your statement. However, you are probably right that most haters on this site still love Moz a little bit but probably not as much as they used to.

LOVE this video! Thanks for sharing! Looks like a FUN night! Will have to come "sing my life" at your night sometime soon!!
I host karaoke at the New Wave Bar - and The Smiths/Morrissey songs are a staple!!
Cheers!
Jay

Tags
jose maldonado karaoke morrissey smiths sweet and tender hooligans

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom